I give up - A new Gautam

Over the past few weeks, this forum has been getting too crazy for me. Too much drama, wars, clans, etc. I am unable to focus on my personal life because of this.

So I have made the hard to change. From now on, I’ll be acting more “professional” with my posts here, and also start being less active here.

I will still check daily, but I won’t be on 24/7 like I am currently. I hope you understand.

Regards,
Gautam

9 Likes

Fair lots of drama and now angel and me with other clans at war let’s see how it goes ether quick or long but cya maybe still be active but keep your personal life at top

3 Likes

Oh also I think there is typo on pro reader badge it’s say 50k but cosmic got it around 40k can that be fixed by fish or you?

1 Like

Noooo please don’t turn into a “professional” if I know one they are party poopers and boring

2 Likes

So sense you pro at game your boring?

1 Like

That was actually because the limit for the pro reader badge used to be less. As more posts are posted here, the requirements are increased. Hope that clears up any confusion.

3 Likes

yes I am boring

2 Likes

Oh okay that dose make more sense for a ton of these badges lol

1 Like

Ahh okay lol if you resent it then poor coder lol

1 Like

Fair enough, I look forward to seeing this new gautam, yeah this forum has gotten VERY CRAZY.

3 Likes

What noooo lol yeah it has

gonna miss u

1 Like

yur still donating to poor indian children foundation right–

gautam what if i can quell the forum drama?

1 Like

Wait what when did this start?

noooooo hes not a coder anymore

that means a new mod and that would be me!

yes

Lol, this has pretty much been my perspective on the forum for the last few months.

2 Likes

says im going to be more professianal casually IM PREACHING A CULT FOR A MICROWAVE join or i ban you UwU