I beat ANGEL in a 1v1

I’m agreeing with you man :(

4 Likes

Sure man before supporting angel blindlessly maybe you should fight me first

Im the worlds best

2 Likes

Uhhh to put it nicely @ANGEL has no life but she is the best in PVP in sb, @swordz u also have no life but unlike angel ur mean and are trash talking @ANGEL is nice ur not u didn’t beat her in 1v1

Also usually if u reach red that means u win and clearly u weren’t that one that got to red

Angel is good at the game

no it does not

No that’s not how it works bc u basically took the rewards of a teacher

It’s gautam’s fault the servers are so laggysorry pls don’t ban me

He’s just being nice, he’s nice to everyone

Yes I can I got lucky multiple times and got 100k in under 5 mins but unlike you I never said it was MY SKILL

Thanks!!!

4 Likes

@ANGEL if you want to 1v1 again hit me up just make sure I’ll be playing on my new PC so everyone can watch you get brutally murdered by a new player in 60fps and 4k resolution

3 Likes

its your fault you have no money to buy a pc instead rely on TAXPAYERS MONEY for school chromebooks

my game NEVER LAGS its just my fps drops when im recording and that happens on all games not just swordbattle

2 Likes

Coughnocough

#1 grinder in sb
@Acol
A top few pvpers (That I know of) This is not in order of skill just the order I remember in
@frumpy
@ANGEL
@ManagePasswords
I forgot rest
#1 most annoying sb player
@swordz

So congrats va you are #1 in something in sb!!

5 Likes

@swordz thats not funny cuz wht if u had no Money?

1 Like

Facts

2 Likes

Trash too.

1 Like

this is what all the haters say when you actually have skill and not a loser

2 Likes

Remember: sb is a online game u don’t need a overpowered pc to play u can play it on a amazon echo

IT’s just that sometimes the internet connections aren’t as good or the server is not very fast at times

3 Likes

And it appears that you’ve cut it from the video? How convenient…

Does landing a single hit on a 1-hit player sound like a “win” to you?

What you said right there just completely changed my view of you. I’ma be honest, I thought you were pretty chill, but now I see that you’re just the typical toxic player.

13 Likes

I agree with u

4 Likes

That is really nice of you :smiling_face:

There are a lot of people who belong here more than me, though. :D

2 Likes

Silly va u really think ur tht good? Kid I play with no mouse and i can play with one hand also on some days i don’t feel like to 1v1 or going all out

12 Likes

She obviously only used 0.0001% of her power :yawning_face:

7 Likes

Someone who actually has a brain good job noticing

9 Likes

In what way??
I can speak two languages, English and Japanese
Japanese is considered one of the most difficult languages
I do sometimes brag about it but it’s more of my parents helping me buy paying for Japanese school than my skill
I can ski extremely well but that too is my dad teaching me ski from a very young age

Sb wise yeah I think u, @swordz is more skilled but that doesn’t mean it’s skill and it’s more likely that u played that game for a long time

4 Likes

thanks!!

2 Likes

Thank you boss I live to serve :slight_smile:

2 Likes