I beat ANGEL in a 1v1

i am VA

my goal is to become the world’s #1 swordbattle player and pvp-er

but nobody believes me.

i have been dedicated to grinding swordbattle and i’ve been getting A LOT better at the game.

and after hours of training…

I BEAT @ANGEL (worlds #2 player)

sorry about lag my pc lags when Im recording

next should I challenge Acol?

7 Likes

don’t beat acol in pvp beat him in grinding

1 Like

Congrats, that’s really good!

2 Likes

@ANGEL what do you have to say

2 Likes

you did it!!!

2 Likes

Tiny dude attacking in bush behind her

14 Likes

That lag is avg for people

7 Likes

Not a fair 1v1, if you can even call it a “1v1”.

You should only claim that you beat someone if you fought them 1 on 1 with no third party involved.

20 Likes

Bruh that was completely luck
If you look at the footage when angel was using ability for lumberjack she went in the bush the next time you saw her she was red meaning that someone else interfered and you were just lucky

10 Likes

also classic 1v1 does not allow abilities, u used ability first that’s why angel used ability

5 Likes

There was a player that got her to red… not exactly fair but good job.

8 Likes

classic slap move

4 Likes

What? I’m tryna be nice

Those PvP skills were still good

4 Likes

You did no damage look at the video she was at full health then you watch her drop to red quickly she was roached from behind while in fight plus challenge people to a 1v1 don’t jump them

12 Likes

Also, be an honorable opponent during 1v1s. If you really cared about a fair fight, you definitely should not have gone in for the kill when you clearly saw Angel getting roached.

10 Likes

…Dude, he literally hit angel once when she was 1 HP. He cannot be saying he beat her in a 1v1 :skull:

9 Likes

Did you not read what I said

2 Likes

Oh yeah I remember this but first of all this wasn’t a fair 1v1 i was lagging hardcore at the point where everything was frozen on my screen and if I can remember I didn’t agree to 1v1 nor we went over the rules…

15 Likes

@ANGEL

You just salty cuz you trash at the game.

i said 3 2 1 before i hit so it means its a 1v1.

you were too scared to even fight me LOL

I got the kill so I won?

I said 3 2 1 before fighting it’s not in the video, and its her fault she sucks at game ngl

Thanks!!!

Sure like you can do anything better

smh you all are nerds

3 Likes

@ANGEL is still better than you she just hasn’t played in a LONG time Nice try Angel :+1:

7 Likes