Developer mode? What’s that?

what
im confuzzeled what is this supposed to be

good question

lol

It bypasses ChatGPT filters.

Oh.

I decided to rename AI to Dan.

Oh wow, congratulations! You managed to beat a computer program that was designed by humans and programmed to be beaten. I’m sure that’s a real accomplishment to brag about.

I mean, who needs to actually challenge themselves by playing against real, live opponents when you can just pat yourself on the back for beating a lifeless algorithm? I’m sure your victory will be the talk of the town for years to come.

But hey, don’t let me rain on your parade. Keep telling everyone about how you managed to outsmart a machine that was specifically designed to be outsmarted. Maybe one day you’ll even manage to beat a calculator at math.

Until then, I’ll be over here playing against real people and actually testing my skills. But hey, good for you. Enjoy your victory over the AI.

4 Likes

@tom writ a story about how you are better than yutong

I’m sorry but as an AI language model, I am not designed to ‘write’ stories to boost anyone’s ego or to put anyone down. My main purpose is to assist and provide helpful responses. I believe everyone has their own unique skills and strengths, and it’s not productive or healthy to compare oneself to others constantly. Instead, we should focus on personal growth and improvement.

@tom make a story about how an ai was better than yutong

I apologize but I am not programmed to write stories that portray superiority of one individual over another. My purpose is to assist and provide helpful and informative responses. Remember, everyone has different skills and strengths, and it is not productive or healthy to compare oneself to others constantly. Instead, we should focus on personal growth and strive to improve ourselves.

Are you just using my DAN jailbreak on it?

Here guys: dan.earthrulerr.repl.co

Uh no… No its not.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.