How to view your stats in Swordbattle.io

What are stats in swordbattle?

In swordbattle.io, each player has their own dedicated page with info about them.

In this page, you can view your playtime, your rankings in the game, and a super cool graph tracking your progress each day!

In this tutorial, we will learn how to view YOUR stats in swordbattle

How to view your stats?

First, you need a swordbattle account.

If you don’t have one or if you are signed out, you can easily make an account, or log in to an e existing account by using the buttons on the Top right of the home page.

Once you are logged in, you will see your Account Name in the top right. On mobile :iphone: , simple tap on your name. On pc or laptop :computer: , put your mouse on your name.

You should see a dropdown box like this:

Here, press the “Profile” button. The page is sometimes slow due to the amount of the data it has to process, so please wait a few seconds.

And voila, you should see your very own stats page, containing all your information in swordbattle!

How to view someone else’s stats

You may also ask, how do you view another player’s stats?

This is also very easy, all you need to do, is type in your browser:

swordbattle.io/PLAYER_NAME

Instead of actually typing PLAYER_NAME, replace it with the player you want to check. For example, if I want to check ANGEL’s stats, I would go to swordbattle.io/ANGEL .

This page should load up the player’s stats. Make sure you are typing in their name correctly, if you make a typo, you will see a screen like this:

Congrats, you have now learned how to see your stats in swordbattle.io. This page is very useful for tracking your progress, and seeing if you are really a pro player in the game.

Thanks for reading this tutorial, I hope it helped!

3 Likes

Thanks for this

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.