Hi I'm CoderElijah!

nothing master nuke, i mean no disrespect and fight club is clearly the best clan and choice for new people, or anyone in general

If i spent all that time to perfect it, you would have been scammed by now. So you’re welcome. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

you admitted yourself most people in your clan are trash :skull_and_crossbones:
Annotation 2023-05-01 140244

i know you’re not starting stuff up again, right?

:skull: What did I just say like less than 5 minutes ago

this is bullying

but seriously no, im not

dont edit my posts out of context, Thank You!

1 Like

why do u think i said “some” about 90% are bots i didnt even invite

1 Like

Why did you fight me >:(

Incorrect, Just because your clan has an officially named alliance CK doesn’t mean all other alliances are automatically rendered invalid. FC has been allied with CK since FC’s humble beginings when I didn’t want people joining. I asked Angel in game if she would ally and she was cool it. Then people started joining like crazy and people saw FC completely different. Most of my more skilled members are part of, or straight up left FC, and MV. As a member of CK myself i usually tell my clan not to attack them.

1 Like

what is this place

time to do state testing again

YAY hours of wasting time so people hundreds of miles away can rate how dumb i can be!:D (this is a reply to the comment about state testing)

2 Likes

There are only a handful of people in FC worth fighting, and that is the true members.

I’ll have to ask angel to reconsider the alliance, especially considering the overwhelming quantity of randoms.

Note that this doesn’t mean we’ll kill you, just all the random kids in your clan.

Forgive me if I’m remembering wrong, but aren’t you also going around and recruiting random people as well?
Also hold on why is this being discussed here

That was before the calamity, they’re out of MV now.

Until clans are made official, I promise to protect all those who have the name FC. The reason i invited people was to be able to have an excuse to do so against my friends. However, if you do kill the “randoms”,(while im online) i will be forced to defend them. That does not mean ill kill you, but it does mean ill get you low enough to make it a fair fight for them(unless they have a gray name, then they are free game and idc).

1 Like

k

MV is a good choice dont lisen to The BOT

KIRB is better