Discussing OG Skins

We went on a bit of a tangent from this topic:

So I decided to move our discussion about OG skins to this topic.

Share any thoughts or memories with OG skins here!

3 Likes

When my enemies were killing me using the Shadow skin, I just didn’t know how to feel about that.

I feel like when choosing a skin, you should always go for an underrated one. You’ll able to stand out so much more and it’ll be known as your thing. Like whenever I think of that Laserfoil skin, I think of @Almost_Moneyless

2 Likes

Barely anyone uses Framework, so i use it

2 Likes

Yeah like whenever I think of ice skin I think of cool guy (he’s really cool)

3 Likes

really?
never heard of him

1 Like

G, I hope my skin concepts get added. Each one is so personalized an unique I feel that it’ll help make skins more diverse…and maybe add lore to the game

1 Like

Do u like the skin I made it btw

2 Likes

I just use every skin. Rn on frager’s acc I use codergautam skin since I don’t have it on my main

1 Like

I use scythe, but so does Leon

1 Like

Scythe has always felt weird for me while PVPing. I remember grinding to 5 mil coins to finally get that skin, I tried it once, never equipped it again.

1 Like

The great thing about Scythe is that its throw hitbox is super wide

1 Like

The hitbox for every sword is the exact same :augh: why does no one realise this

2 Likes

The regular sword has a tipped hitbox which can have trouble rendering.

The scythe has a flat hitbox which covers a wider area, rendering easier

1 Like

Yea… I’m not even gonna pretend I understood any of that

1 Like

No??? all the hitboxes of the swords are the same…

1 Like

Then my computer is buggy and the sword isn’t hitting people when it should be

1 Like

I haven’t been seeing Assassin skin in V2 a lot. I think I’ve only seen Wasd use it that one time. I feel like it’s underused now :augh:. I really like the design of the skin. The sword could’ve been better, but I still really like it.

2 Likes

Frager has it but he’s inactive and he basically has all v2 skins (excluding dragon etc.)

1 Like

I can’t buy it :augh:

1 Like

O until my skin comes along I’m claiming it then lol

1 Like