Devv is a traitor

So… on a lovely day in swordbattle… me and devv3x met up. I was big and in first, he was small, weak, tiny. But I helped him. I protected him against the two berserkers, letting him get their remains. We spun. We liked spinning. But THEN!! I said, ‘team’. And he threw his sword at me, and ran. A few minutes later, we both were grinding. I thought me and him were good and all nice, (rainbows and unicorns), but NO! He trapped me in the corner, after ALL I did for him, and he went big, ginormous. And killed me. Devv… I can’t believe him. (Sniff). He-killed me. Pls. Whatever you do. DON’T team with devv3x. The end

3 Likes

RIP.

Guys. DON’T TRUST DEVV3X!! HE IS AN EVIL MAD SCIENTIST

1 Like

yea whats new with that he is a fun teammate but not a traitor just though you time was up i guess but yea try to gt to know him before teaming he has habit of killing every one i am teaming with then just walk up and say hi lol

3 Likes

I will only turn traitor if you are in white

1 Like

oh ye speaking of dev, where is he, i havent seen him in a month

1 Like

he was on for a bit today but other then that i haven’t seen him ):

1 Like

lol thats just dev he kills mostly anyone

3 Likes

yea but hes fun

2 Likes

ye even if i say they are team and not to kill them he says “they’re your team not mine” and kills them. Sometimes i even assist him indirectly lol

2 Likes

same! or he just dosint respond and keeps killing them lol

2 Likes

Yeah, he’s awesome. Even tho he kill me :( he good

1 Like

devs on right now again!

1 Like

alr guys, yey fun time to defend myself

u didn’t protect me, u hit one of them like twice and i killed them both

u said team, i said meh, then i didnt run away i just moved ith the other direction to go kill some1, and i threw my sword at a tiny guy, and accidentaly hit u too

we were not grinding together, u were on the other side of the map from me bruh

sus. what prompted u to say tht. we didnt even talk at all. hmmm sus

(nothing)

ok, dont team with me, fine. im chillin with my other friends who i am actually teamed with

all in all, dont get mad at me of i kill u and ur NOT teamed with me. if u r, and i kill u, its prbly a joke, or a 1v1

4 Likes

that is a long defense and as the self proclaimed judge i declare you innocent

3 Likes

hi, ive kinda been on a break, but im back now. :)

3 Likes

lol ty. i saw this and i went oh nah, that not right lol

3 Likes

:) ya know it

3 Likes

glad ur back, welcome back :)

1 Like

yea welcome back! also how much ping?

1 Like