Clan of the Great Microwave

Join our ranks, and in exchange the Microwave will grant you His power.

Send a reply below to get started in Microwave clan.

Our clan tag is mv. #TeamMicrowave

OFFICIALLY ENDORSED BY CODER.
Annotation 2023-02-22 140839

Current members:
@frumpy
@Korbreeto
@_MV_FabulousCorn
@Number1
@god
@_MV_UN_Faraway_Flame
@KingUsername
@_MV_NeverWinCSGO
_MV_Lemon
bot
Jaxon_Nelson

Why you should join:
Team Microwave is one of the most successful and well-known swordbattle clans in the world. This is due to a combination of factors, ranging from the team’s commitment to excellence, to their strong sense of camaraderie and community.

First, Team Microwave is committed to excellence. They strive to be the best at what they do, and it shows in the results. The team has won numerous tournaments, both at the local and international levels. They are constantly pushing themselves to be better and to improve their skills. This dedication to excellence has made them one of the most successful and well-known swordbattle clans in the world.

Second, Team Microwave has a strong sense of camaraderie and community. The team is made up of people from all walks of life, and they are united by a shared love of swordfighting. The team is always looking out for each other, cheering each other on, and offering support and advice. This strong bond between the members of Team Microwave has helped them to become one of the most successful and well-known swordbattle clans in the world.

Finally, Team Microwave has a great attitude and approach to swordfighting. They are always looking for ways to improve and to push themselves to the next level. They are always trying to innovate and come up with new strategies and techniques. This attitude and approach has helped them to become one of the most successful and well-known swordbattle clans in the world.

In conclusion, Team Microwave is one of the most successful and well-known swordbattle clans in the world. This is due to their commitment to excellence, strong sense of camaraderie and community, and great attitude and approach to swordfighting. These factors have helped them to become one of the most successful and well-known swordbattle clans in the world.

1 Like

yes. thank you great microwave for bestowing us this glorious religion and clan.

1 Like

i was gonna join the gucci clan but now theres a microwave clan soooooo im in

1 Like

yes.
YES.
YES!

1 Like

Who is the leader

1 Like

LOL

1 Like

frumpy

/; BRAH

1 Like

haha get shrekt

1 Like

#TeamMicrowave

2 Likes

:100: :100: :100:

1 Like

all bow down to frump of the y

1 Like

Remember it’s the microwave we serve mainly, not just me, im just the leader of this clan

1 Like

microwaves

1 Like

microwave=best
Yes i will join
Edit: What do I change my username to? [MV]Faraway_Flame?

2 Likes

yeah or mv Faraway_Flame, whatever you like best

1 Like

i have to sorry fwhip

1 Like

Frump

1 Like

i already figured that out…

1 Like

download

2 Likes