Chests suck

I think they suck since they take too long to break and they also give way too little. Small people shouldn’t attack big people they should attack chests. Big people shouldn’t attack chests they should attack other medium - big people

6 Likes

Why are you rewarding people who steal gold? It is super annoying now and it doesn’t make it better that everyone who plays are 5 year olds though not much you can do about that now is there?

5 Likes

How to fix:
Step 1 - REVERT NERFS MAKE YELLOW GIVE 2K AND PURPLE GIVE 5K
Step 2 - MAKE CHESTS HAVE LESS HEALTH PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE
Step 3 (Optional) - REDUCE THE RANDOMNESS!!! HOW COME I SOMETIMES DEAL SO MUCH DAMAGE TO THE CHEST AND OTHER TIMES NONE???

3 Likes

Yeah, 2 roachers and a very bad pvper can easily overwhelm you

4 Likes

Exactly I don’t know how the last one happens it is negligible to players I swear

1 Like

It only happens to bosses chests and mobs and ITS STUPID IT RUINS GRINDERS’ LIVES!!!

2 Likes

Bring back the 10k purple 5k yellow :sob: also bring back consistent damage :sob:
A yellow or purple chest should immediately allow a player get ready for combat

2 Likes

Exactly ik gautam said coins bug the game but I think it is necessary honestly

3 Likes

Increases the amount of coins per chest can expect these benefits:

1. New players enjoy the game more as they have a chance to get big faster
  2. Make 1 team dictatorships in a server harder as people can get coins faster because to be honest: 2.5k coins is not enough to beat a moderately skilled 50k player and most players decide to kill at 2k coins or so
  3. Grinding more enjoyable (this is important because you need 25 million coins to get miner skin)
2 Likes

miner skin costs 75 million coins which proves the point even further

Oh rip calculation

Ooo that’s more than alot

miner is so expensive :sob:

so snowglobe costs the same as dragon??

How about I will make the chests more value but also bigger so that more people can enjoy the rewards and work together like with v2 purple chests but not gonna reduce health

1 Like

yeah good idea!! (coin split still is still bugged but it can work)

If the chests are more valuable enough the health doesn’t need to be changed anyway

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.