CHAPTER 3 !!!

SLAPDABASS was a very skilled weapon maker. He made ANGEL & ACOL their swords! So DOOMSLAYER and LEWCANTOUCAN approached him. SLAPDABASS wanted to help overthrow GAUTAM! SLAPDABASS worked hard for days and made 20 powerful swords. There was a problem though, they needed strong warriors to wield the weapon. They went to ZAROOMA who already hated the king. One of ZAROOMA’s friend named TIGERLIZZY and her rebellious cousin WOLFSHAKE! After a while they named themselves the MITBALDEIONS! Some weeks pass by and TIGERLIZZY and her Cousin WOLFSHAKE were taken by some dark magic in front of ZAROOMA! ZAROOMA is completely shocked, but he remembered that it was the same dark magic that COSMICWARLORD was consumed by!

3 Likes

I am the dark magic

Slapdabass didn’t make my sword 4 my skin it was dev3x

2 Likes

Interesting…

wht happened to me and doomslayer

Here are all the stories combined
Once upon a time in a very developed world there was a king. He was the ruler of this world. His name was CODERGAUTAM, everyone feared him. He had two apprentices named ANGEL & ACOL. They both were supernatural beings. They posses a large amount of power. Every year for the king’s joy he would force people to battle to DEATH! One year he had a survivor of this battle, named COSMICWARLORD. He was a very strong being, but he was quickly imprisoned in fear that he may possess harm to the king. But after a few months nobody ever saw him again. A guard who used to work in the prison named ZAROOMA claims that he used dark magic to escape! The King was forcing his people to do things. Many people were doing protests against him. But the protesters vanished a day after…It’s been over 2 years, each year there were more deaths. GAUTAM earned money because of his huge farm and mine. One day a fellow miner named DOOMSLAYER found a bunch of gold coins! But he did not want anyone to know about this. He wanted to get rich and keep the money to himself. But another minor named LEWCANTOUCAN found out about this secret. So him and DOOMSLAYER split the gold. The king was very interested in finding gold coins. He was very furious that no one found gold. DOOMSLAYER and LEWCANTOUCAN wanted to make a secret empire that would overthrow the king’s empire. They needed weapons and tools that would help during the battle. So they needed the perfect person who can make these things…SLAPADABASSSLAPDABASS was a very skilled weapon maker. He made ANGEL & ACOL their swords! So DOOMSLAYER and LEWCANTOUCAN approached him. SLAPDABASS wanted to help overthrow GAUTAM! SLAPDABASS worked hard for days and made 20 powerful swords. There was a problem though, they needed strong warriors to wield the weapon. They went to ZAROOMA who already hated the king. One of ZAROOMA’s friend named TIGERLIZZY and her rebellious cousin WOLFSHAKE! After a while they named themselves the MITBALDEIONS! Some weeks pass by and TIGERLIZZY and her Cousin WOLFSHAKE were taken by some dark magic in front of ZAROOMA! ZAROOMA is completely shocked, but he remembered that it was the same dark magic that COSMICWARLORD was consumed by!

BUT WHT HAPPENED TO ME AND DOOMSLYER

idk u two prob got consumed by the dark magic

1 Like

Yo i csnt wait for chapter 666

1 Like

U both are still there

CHAPTER 9 TEST IS TOMORROW!!! GOODBYE

2 Likes

lol, btw Wolfshake is my friend in school
i was laughing so hard when you said she was my cousin.

Someone wake up I don’t like this people are being swallowed while I I can’t blast it

you know my mind and soul cannot be corrupted, right?