BOUNTY OF 20 MILLION GEMS

I WAS JUST PLAYING A GAME OF SWORDBATTLE WHEN A KID CALLED “arctic glacier” KEPT TARGETING ME AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU BRO YES I KNOW YOU HAVE 100K COINS SO WHAT ENJOY IT DONT FKING BULLY THE WHOLE LOBBY ITS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE GOTTEN TO 39970 COINS AND I REALLY WANTED 40000 I REALLY REALLY WANTED IT BRO WHY DID YOU KILL ME BRO OU AND YOUR STUPID FRIENDS ALL SPINNING LIKE SPIN SPIN SPIJN

ITHEY ARE ALSO VERY RUDE PLEASE MURDER HIM AGAIN AND AGAIN AND MAKE IT SO THAT HE QUITS THE GAME GUYS PLEASE

Sheeeesh I kill him anyway lol

HE IS A #1 inside the game right now please lets team please bro please lets murder that kid I have no friends in real life bro please

Bro got too mad

(Don’t worry I dislike him too)

I will give you 10101018478738564386 gems I will deidcagte my life to this game and be your slave just kill him :sob:

Yikes

I AM INSIDE THE SPANW LOBBY NOW ANYONE CAN HELP ME PLEASE?

Do you even have 20 mil gems to your name?

Anyways, it’s alright bro, there will always be players that wanna kill you. By the way, the lava boss drops a lot of gold (I think 60k-ish?), so you can easily beat your record by single-handedly killing the boss.

where boss is I cannot FIND IT

It takes a while to respawn, just wait for it to do so. Also the Yeti boss, which also drops 40k.

yes I have I can earn it once someonekills him

Yes I remember the big ice boss I killed it and it became huge on the screen and I collected the coins AND YOU KNOW WHAT HE DID HE BOUNCED ME INTO HIS FRINED AND HIS FRIEND BOUNCED ME BACK TO HIM AND HE BOUNCED ME BACK AND BACK ANAD USHG AND THEY PLAYED ME LIKE A BOUNCY BALL UNTIL I DIED FUK THEM

cAN YOU BAN HIM BECAUSE TEAMING IS NOT ALLOWED MODERATORS ADMINS

Also, you can’t just react this way every time something like this happens. There are plenty of players just like that, or even worse.

And this is just my way of seeing things, but instead of asking other players to target the player who killed you, why not get revenge yourself? It would be a lot more satisfying. Just grind back up and go kill them.

I think gautam endorses teaming, he even suggested new players to do so. Heck, even the top players team on people.

1 Like

Bruh

please but I cant take him allowne because he is very strong and has 194598649869457 coins but when I press play it says 0 coins bruh but I had 2000 coins In the last game and someone KILLED ME BRUH

Am I wrong though?

MAYBE YOU CAN BE MY FIRNED I WATHC YOUR VIDEOS DAILY

So? Just try again. Take a chill pill as well, no need to be so frustrated over this.

Sure, I’d be happy to be friends, but chill man, everything’s alright :sweat_smile:

ok. I chill now can we kill him please come inside the game maybe we can do a collab I have a YouTube channel but it has my real life name inside it so idk if I am allowed to post a video on it