Apologize

I’m sorry if I made myself look bad everyone last night was just a big understanding. I’m not a mean/toxic person, and I’m so happy that you all were saying so many positive things about me when I got banned. Like some of them were “I will miss sketchxcoding”, “SketchxCoding was sooo nice to me!” There is one person I really want to thank for letting me stay with you all, and that is @gautam and all the moderators :D So, thank you so much. I love you all as a community, and this community is the best community I’ve ever joined. When we get more new people here this community will grow and persuade, @gautam. Codergautam deserves this community, he’s brought us this far :D Once again thank you all so much for saying nice things about me, and letting the moderators let me stay with you all. You all make me so happy, and I’m proud I can make your days as well as you make mine. So now we all shall go swording into are next game am I right?! :person_fencing: :crossed_swords:
sword

5 Likes

We love you too :wink:

2 Likes

I literally want to say the same thing

2 Likes

wht did u do?

1 Like

Screenshot 2022-09-26 7.14.45 PM

1 Like

kool

:clap: beautiful speach :clap:

litterly dident miss or care when you were gone but WOOOO i was so nice unlike wasd

what ._.

2 Likes

wasd made me grumpy

1 Like

still be nice to them

1 Like

hpmf srry

See ya✌️

darn remember when sketch exsisted?

2 Likes

Fr, almost feels he doesn’t exist anymore…

4 Likes

ik, sketch was always on back when I joioned

3 Likes

He was a vibe

2 Likes

Bro is gone now, banned from the forum for life