Angler Fish Skin

Not sure if many of you remember, but for TGFB we were tasked with making a Deep Sea skin, and I made this guy
Untitled_design__53_-removebg-preview
And now I wanna make him into an actual skin, so I made this sword.
Untitled_design__54_-removebg-preview (1)

Keep in mind, this was a while ago, so I’m better than this now, but still. Decided to post it. Coolio.

5 Likes

its cool but sword could use some work

2 Likes

looks like ur gonna beat people up with a usb dongle

its a light… xD

1 Like

it doesnt have neon effect :confused:

no glow effect?
images (7)

In case you haven’t figured it out yet I’m very limited to what I can use, but I like it that way. I like actually hand drawing stuff instead of using shapes. I make do with what I can use, and I’m fine with it, I don’t need a glow effect.

2 Likes

i know, im joking, no need to pull out a whole paragraph on me :cry:

snif

I shall use the paragraphs all I want my froggy friend. I love writing paragraphs to counter arguments because when I do, they get all defensive and can’t fight back because of how long the paragraph is. Paragraphs are great ways to shut down arguments unless you are going up against another paragraph writer, then it just turns into a super long argument. But I’m glad you now see that I am limited to what I can use on the drawing platform I use, so thank you.
(My fingers :smiling_face_with_tear: )

3 Likes

Actually, paragraphs are extremely ineffective, and not in the slightest effective. In fact, studies show the retainment per second when shown information, a short and to the point message is much more effective in both retainment and comprehension. Additionally the longer message was less effective in both catagories, in addition to creating a major boredom factor.

lol anyways I’ll try to see what I can do about the sword

I should start revamping, at least my TGFB skins.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.