Your average day of Swordbattle.io at school

So basically this run, I was on a school chromebook. I was lagging so hard rn. During the run, I took the berserker/knight route. During the game, everyone was behaving normally at first. Then something happened. Everyone started to name their character after my real name. :skull:
@Victor.XenVixOwner was in this run, and I tried to help him rule the world. However, he kept getting killed. It’s so stupid. In the end, I got bonked by “Coding Nerd”. Apparantly everyone in the class was playing the same game of sword battle as me. (USA) And also for whatever reason my chromebook was laggy (6fps). People from the classroom were playing the same game of swordbattle.io as me. They teamed to kill me. In the end, Coding Nerd killed me. If only me and @Victor.XenVixOwner could rule.

5 Likes

Youre lucky you can play in school…

4 Likes

I can too

4 Likes

This is also the last day because on Monday, everyone has to turn their chromebooks in on science period

3 Likes

Yeah we have to turn in our iPads wednesday

2 Likes

we tried…so hard…i kept dying…because…im still a noob…or maybe because of the teamers idk

2 Likes

we tried so hard…and got so far…but in the end…it didn’t even matter…we got team killed…multiple times…so much… I wanted to rage quit…but we kept going…but still didn’t matter…we died in the end…

4 Likes

everyone was chasing me around

3 Likes

Note: This started happening after I killed some of my classmates

i made one but my side of what happened

1 Like

I … don’t even remember the last time I played sb

2 Likes

Damn we just keep our iPads cuz we paid half for them they are 8thgen I think or 7thgen but I get you man I once got teamed on by all my classmates D:

1 Like