Winter shogun

Ngl looks like the drawings I would make /;

Why will you ever say that?

Cause it dose? All why you stocking all my comments your a creep and should be arrested :D

stocking what do you mean? also I do not want to get in further conflict I will only dislike your posts if I genuinely dislike it I only like posts that I genuinely like

U frl comment on all my posts a soon as I post one it can be mf 3am and you will comment/dislike it.

Kind of susssā€¦

1 Like

It may be 3am in your timezone but I am only active from around 9am to 8pm and I donā€™t even constantly check the forum (the last part is a lie)

Cap-

Look at all my responds you disliked 50% of themā€¦ or responded to themā€¦

Please stop being off topic I donā€™t want to fight with people in a forum that makes me escape realityā€¦

U keep using being off-topic as a comeback/excuseā€¦ its kind of funny :D

Then do it I donā€™t see the problem with it being similar to your drawings I havenā€™t even seen them before and it seems very unnecessary.

Itā€™s a remake of your skin cyclone and thanks for calling it amazing!

@Fish will it be added or no?

How is this unnecessary to say that is looks like my drawings?

It isnā€™t unnecessary to say that it looks like your drawings itā€™s just you put:

Which shows an unhappy face or a face that shows discontent. It feels rude to put that after you said it looks like your drawings. You may of not meant it this way but be careful for using emojis at the wrong time :slightly_smiling_face:

Nice joke :slightly_smiling_face: It is rude to make fun of someoneā€™s ā€œIQā€ Make sure to make jokes that is not disrespectful to yourself and the community :slightly_smiling_face: for now I will flag it because I felt that this was rude and off-topic!!

Nice flag cause you cant win any argumentsā€¦

Thatā€™s a better way of putting it than what I said thanks penguin also congrats on a year

Wait Iā€™m on this for a year!!! YAY!!

1 Like