What's up with KingUsername?

So I’ve been hearing a lot of hate directed towards King Username, and I really don’t get what it’s all about. In game they’re really nice, and seem like a pretty normal player. I really don’t understand what this is all about.
OK, so they have beef with @TigerLizzycgkck and @frumpy . That’s not abnormal. I mean, frumpy kills me whenever they see me too, and I really don’t know what that’s about. Come on, @frumpy! Seriously though, I see more people saying that frumpy is toxic rather than @KingUsername. Maybe this isn’t a problem with KingUsername.

2 Likes

Nah, it’s a problem. He calls me r word and tells me to k*ll myself.
I kill him once because he isnt trustworthy and this happens.

Also, the only reason I kill you is because I need coins, don’t take it personal.

2 Likes

There are already multiple topics about this, but that’s not even the issue. Please keep controversial topics off the forums. This will prevent future arguments and toxicity and will also help keep our community safe and friendly.

Thanks!

3 Likes

he also pm’ed me telling me not to mess with him.

1 Like

THANK YOU (I’ve also said this before with tigerlizzy and manny)

1 Like

as someone who sees the best in people (even tho king hurt my friend), im just going to say one thing to defend him: he has changed

2 Likes

as someone who doesn’t gaf, Please close this topic, someone, I’m tired of controversy, get it out of here

2 Likes

i think he should be allowed to redeem himself, to be given a second chance

2 Likes

i already gave him a lot of second chances, he squandered all of them

2 Likes

why are you feeding it -_-

3 Likes

If you don’t care about the topic, you don’t have to respond to it.

3 Likes

Yeah, my bad, but I just had to put in my two cents before the topic gets closed

2 Likes

i had to break u two up in sb

1 Like

as ur friend yes. i agree lol

1 Like

and @Hamm ignoring a problem wont solve it. controversy is a part of the game and the world. allow it, but dont encourage hate.

2 Likes

I actually hate him!
I gave him my kill, so he can get big, and he just suddenly said, “WHY? Why you betray me”
and
“I don’t understand why I even try with people like you”
which im understanding as, he is asking why he even tries to team with people like me,
im like, what did I do wrong?

hmm?

YES! thats how i would put it as!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.