What OS do you use?

Now it’s time to poll your operating systems! If you don’t have access to a mobile phone, tablet or desktop computer/laptop, say which one you would use if given a choice.

If you use multiple, what do you use primarily?

What Desktop OS do you use?
  • macOS
  • Windows
  • Linux (any distro)
  • Other (comment below)

0 voters

What mobile OS do you use?
  • iOS
  • Android
  • Other (comment below)

0 voters

What tablet OS do you use?
  • iPadOS
  • Android
  • Other (comment below)

0 voters

Why nobody use windows?

i use linux, macos, and windows :skull:

same :skull:

Also same just no mac

Windows is bad. Espescially for developers. It’s not based on Unix which both Linux and macOS are. Windows is NT-based. Also, Microsoft are too pushy and you don’t get much privacy.

2 Likes

i use windows ;-;

Results of the poll so far are shocking! (In a good way)
Didn’t expect so many Apple users.

same

windows for the win

but i have a mac too

What’s your mobile OS if it’s not iOS or android? I can’t actually think of any others myself

chromebooks rule?

:person_facepalming: I knew I was forgetting something obvious.

i have been using a cromebook for the enire time ive been playing this game

1 Like

Windows RG… obviously

same dev. chrome os for the win

windows phone

xd

Oh, need I mention Microsoft Edge?!

If I do....
  1. When you upgrade from W10 to W11, Edge is automatically your default browser.
  2. Whenever you install a new browser on W11 Edge is automatically made default again
  3. If you search something in the global W11 search bar, if it’s a website it ignores default browser and opens in Edge. Some people found a workaround for this and made it use https://(for default browser) but Microsoft patched it so you have to use Edge
  4. Extremely pushy notifications when visiting a web browser’s website such as Chrome - “This browser is so 2008…”
  5. When installing Edge on a specific type of Linux distro (I don’t remember which), Edge is automatically set as default WITHOUT ASKING THE USER!
  6. More that I’ve forgotten

same