What do you do that's special to you?

there are lot of things unique to you, you might code a game, make beautiful art, or innovate in ways never before seen. for example, i pulled off an online competition show (TGFB) and am making an object show with somebody else here. because i’m proud of the object show things, i’ll show off

A character I voice!

(drawn by yours truly, of course)

6 Likes

I do things with electrical stuff

5 Likes

Oh?

I code.
(Or, atleast i’m trying to learn how to…)

3 Likes

looking at your replit acc, you’re doing great!

especially for someone who lives in a closet

2 Likes

Me and my bro’s can master any game :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

As many of you know, I love making skins, that’s just one of the things I love doing when it comes to art. I’m actually a cartoonist. I take commissions sometimes. I also like making characters. They don’t even have to be a part of something, I just like making weird people and drawing them, making a little world for them in my mind. I’m writing a book with a couple of friends, believe it or not. I also play video games. I’ve 100% played through MHR. I also PLAY BASS!!! I’m actually a “triple bassist.” I can play bass guitar, upright/double bass, and the bass synth.

Edit: holy cow that’s long my bad

4 Likes

MHR?

Monster Hunter Rise

1 Like

probably just helping people

wait but u have no bro

I watch and care for animals and am in the tennis team as well as joining the ACE center( advance career education) for veterinary care/science

2 Likes

i do stuff with my cat:)

1 Like

I would say Trail Running, or hiking.

2 Likes

I just chose stuff and go deep into it like math, keeping up with the forum, random games I find, random stuff really. But i go so deep I need a jetpack to get out.

1 Like

SUUUUS?

i do me lol

why?

ik because i master them :sunglasses:

1 Like

I really like maths. It is my favorite subject. Also disc golf, coding, and Lego.

7 Likes