What did i do wrong?

What did I do wrong here

Hello I am @ipaddy and YOU should vote for me.

because I will make sure that general will stay safe i will listen to ideas that you have. I also know discourse inside and out there for i can do 1,000,000 things to help this community. i also don’t give a s##t about my grades and i am active for 10 hours a day. i am chill i am fixing a major vulnerability in the game. I am also going to get AWS certified this means that i could get almost any job. i have also moderated a discord with ten thousand people and i have a lot of past experience. i am also a top tier white hat hacker having found a xss vulnerability in a website with 1 million+ users called replit.com just ask staff about 1gn XSS and i used it to rick roll people. More recently i found a SQL injection in the game PM me for details alr talking to coder to help him patch it. I am the school president and my mom and dad worked worked at the company that made SSL from the very beginning.

bonus: as staff i will give anyone who votes for me and nobody else, their own title

Maybe this bit it seams like a bribe

3 Likes

Also the grades buddy

2 Likes

Also, way to much bragging.

3 Likes

Also this may make people reconsider

3 Likes

1 million+ users called replit.com just ask staff about 1gn XSS and i used it to rick roll people.

this too. its wierd

2 Likes

Shows how unresponsible you are and we can’t trust you

It doesnt matter if you can be here for 1 hour a day or 10 hours a day, it’s about how you use the platform and how helpful you are

4 Likes

Great lets give admin powers to a well known hacker what could go wrong…

3 Likes

I dont see how that helps at all I mean thats super cool but why would you need that in mod application

Again how does this have anything to do with mod here

3 Likes

yea what could…

everything

1 Like

nothin

i’m not voting for a potty mouth

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.