W` cheating

From Ip look up it seems to be a user named @Silverwolf

2 Likes

how does multiple people being on an account relate to cheating? I understand the reasoning for this claim for cheating, since I somehow have 7mil extra coins in my account and no one has any valid explanation for it.

6 Likes

The prices haven’t changed much, only price change I can think of is the microwave skin changed to 2.5mil from 10mil. So, only if skins got costlier overtime (which I don’t think ever happened) it would explain the coin difference in my account.

4 Likes

when the store glitched when you bought something costlier than your available balance you’d get a negative balance, which I do not have. I do have a 7mil coins difference, you’ll can keep wondering how.

3 Likes

omg u dont listen

1 Like

what do you mean?

1 Like

I use a proxy, somebody else may be using same proxy. I use CyberGhost, so yh

2 Likes

Not me

1 Like

Cause you can only have one person on your account playing the game at a time but there is a glitch to have multiple

1 Like

u still can if u go to a dif serv er

1 Like

like u could have one on each server thats what we did for the microwave acc

1 Like

Already have only person the account related to is @Silverwolf

1 Like

Even if someone else played on his account the profile will chart it. Are you all stupid?

4 Likes

First off who are you referring to as stupid next huh

1 Like

You because you can’t understand

2 Likes

Having smon on your acc is not cheating. The only way it might be seen as such is bc youll get coins fast, not anything else

2 Likes

but why would that be cheating? And the same thing could be achieved by using 2 tabs and joining simultaneously

3 Likes

Yep they just didn’t know it was a thing lol it’s not cheating even though coder did make it where you have to join same time not on purpose he meant to get rid of it permanently but that didn’t work but angel says she has different way then what you said you can change your name then do it I don’t know if that is what angel means though

2 Likes

I never said it was cheating /; is this one of those times where you didn’t read all of what I said I said angel and acol have been accused to I never said they where cheating

1 Like

Honestly we should make it cheating in the future once we can optimize a proper system for detecting.

2 Likes