Vampire Rework (because a buff isn’t enough)

rooks are only bad because of their speed, otherwise its great for defense

ok, whatever you say, but i’m pretty sure i could beat even Acol if they were a rook

?
Acol was using vampire when he was on
also acol isn’t really the best pvper even though he is good, you have to compare two good pvpers and then fight

I said I COULD, not I DID

ok?..
you said you were a bad pvper and yet you say you can beat acol… I think you are contradicting yourself…

acol is also bad at pvp

A breakdown:
Vampire needs the remake bad @gautam
Knight needs to become base stronger but evol needs to be tuned up. Or it stays the same. Its already pretty good buut unbalanced stats and abil wise
Rook is pretty good
Warrior is goat

1 Like

Lessons in English 1: Emphasis.

There are many ways to emphasize literature, but today, we will only be talking about one.

Contradiction

Contradiction allows the author to emphasize the quality or quantity based on things said previously

EX:

If someone were to say they were bad at fighting, you’d assume that they were always bad. However, later on, they may say that they could beat a good player if they did something specific. This allows the reader to see that that specific something must be low quality or bad, like the rook evolution. So, in conclusion, when i say that I could beat acol if they used rook, I am implying that rook is bad.

thank you, helped a lot!

1 Like

Of course!

Always happy to dump my knowledge onto you :laughing:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.