V2 idea dump

This will give an excuse to have an even bigger purge on skins, which I would like since it would mean they could be remade

2 Likes
3 Likes

I had a whole idea like this that I posted on here…

It only got 4 dislikes and a neutral face…

1 Like

Oof

1 Like

I only have 1 thing make the atac more satisfying like the swinging animation and I think the sword throwing causes a slight increase in speed that can be used by skilled players as a way to catch up and slay the opponent, the skill floor should stay the same (skill floor meaning how much skill you need to have fun playing) and have a higher skill ceiling (it already has a pretty high skill ceiling but I think more can be done) The few mechanics in the game should do more if timed at the right time. Also the evols should be less confusing (I said one thing but I meant 2 things) so tank is strength and berserker is speed right? the fisherman is confusing and the lumberjack is confusing too, if there is the night in rook, the evol should be queen or smth and it should be like diep io where there are specialized tanks. There should be specialized evols that can throw stronger, slash stronger, more health, double wielding swords etc.
What I want to say is more can done with the same mechanics of the game.

PS I understand game dev is extremely tedious this is just a suggestion in the long run, the game is fun as it is but it might get boring if we reach the skill celing

1 Like

I throw my sword to go faster it does help a lot sometimes

1 Like

Idea: Sword Variation (needs some work):

Broadsword (current sword): Is the same as the basic sword.

Dagger: Thrown sword does 50% more damage than broadsword. Throwing cooldown reduced to 2.5 seconds. Walk speed increased by 20% compared to broadsword. Sword swing does 40% less damage. 60% the size of the broadsword.

Greatsword: Does 200% of the broadsword damage. Hit Cooldown is now 1.5 seconds. Cannot throw your sword. Has 160% the size of the broadsword.

Wakizashi: If you hold down the attack button, your sword will get a blue outline, starting a block. If someone hits you from the front when you are blocking, your wakizashi will store the damage instead of you taking it and deliver 155% of the regular damage. Regular hits with the wakizashi, however, only deal 70% of the regular damage.

Sabre: Has 115% the range of the broadsword. Thinner hitbox. Deals 70% of the broadsword’s damage. Hit cooldown decreased by 50%. Has a 125% longer throw range. Lets the user move 25% faster than the broadsword. User takes 25% more damage.

Flamberge: Cooldown of special abilities are decreased by 25%. Duration of special abilities are increased by 50%. Hit cooldown is increased by 70%.

Like I said, it needs some work. I tried to limit myself to commonly known European swords, so I’m sorry I snuck in the wakizashi. It was the best defensive sword I knew.

This is the idea i had posted earlier. It didn’t do well.

3 Likes

Perhaps give it like a slight size buff to make it comparable to the other swords

i just made it a wiki cause im not gonna be active, so change whatever you think is necessary

1 Like

What the heeeel?
Are these different weapons?

I think it would be interesting idea to add to the game.

1 Like

Yes, but they’re all swords. -

1 Like

Look man. How will smon remember all these stats? I mean I can hardly remember the names wasabi and flamburger

1 Like

uhhhh… maybe we keep a menu of their names and stats in game??? :sweat_smile::dotted_line_face::face_with_spiral_eyes:

1 Like

…My guy do you hear yourself? WHAT IS A FLAMBERGER

1 Like

It’s a curvy sword thing… yeah… please don’t maul me

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.