Unofficial SB lore 3: Why do they fight?

view the first here and the second here

Swordbattle.io is known for its combat, but why are they fighting all the time, how are people sometimes “offline?”

Before the fights we know today, Swordbattle Island was a peaceful place to chat and have fun, but then bots were created. for some reason, the bots had a killer instinct. this scared Dr. Gautam, so he grabbed a fellow scientist, Dr. Mitt bald, and a random test subject titled 3x. after 3 tests, Dr. Gautam and Dr. Bald found a way to take 20 percent of someone’s XP when they die and turn it into a smaller version of the person, this would also retain memories, making it a revive system. sadly, 3x did not get to keep their personality, as they were killed thrice.

I may or may not have forgor to do this. Remember to give me feedback!

by the way, @ManagePasswords, Message me so we can talk skin lore

4 Likes

Amazing.
How do u do blurred text?

Once v2 is released, i will ask gautam and loop u and coloredhue in so we can get the idea approved

Why is mit a doctor and not me?

3 Likes

I fight cause they said my fav anime is bad AND THEY SAID MY WAIFU SUCKS

{spoiler}text here but use square bracets instead of squiggly ones{/spoiler}

1 Like

wht that even mean

1 Like

they asked how to blur text lol

1 Like

I have a plan for you, and you’re a scientist, but with much different background

2 Likes

hamm i am growing in fallowers and wanted to know if that scared you and your scary storie thingys

1 Like

What? (7)

awww, players are getting in lore too?

(The next one should be about skin creation.)

((Also can I be a part of the lore? :P))

2 Likes
  1. that’ll be 5 and up bc I need to discuss with cosmic
  2. how relevant are you in both the forums and the actual game? cause if one is not big, then no.
1 Like

I’ve been on the forum for a while (active) and I have contributed many skins, some of which are in the game currently.
;/

2 Likes

Yeah, i could probably put you in the skins part of the lore, considering that’s your specialty, but again, waiting to hear from cosmic

1 Like

Waiting to hear ftom me abt wht

1 Like

Skin lore, i feel like considering your input on the second one about skins, we should work together on that one.

Skin lore as in what? Individual skin lore or what?

1 Like

yes. I have ideas for altogether and induvidual

1 Like

Individual i alredy told needs to be discussed with gautam first after v2. Tell me more about all-inclusive

1 Like

in summary, Dr. Gautam will find out about skins and the ability for other people to use them but the creation is Each person has a Backstory, which causes the creation of the skin

2 Likes

Nice love it what other words to describe it I don’t know but this is great hamm keep it up maybe add a old player named ranger :) not related to me at all😉

2 Likes