Unofficial SB lore 2: The creation of the island

Or in a skin chest

1 Like

the chest idea is kinda lame. Lore should be hidden. Players shouldnt be shown it randomly when opening a chest

so how about if rocks are added with the busses and the bioms that may come have the hidin in there and a special chest that looks like a green chest. but in truth it has a pice of lore so if you find like all 4 pices you gt to read the lore

1 Like

;/ thats just the chest idea

yea but where you have to find a certain amount of the pieces of that lore pice

thats just an extra step added to it

Even Worse!

Im saying whrn they open the special chest and get a pice, it goes into their collection. Once they collect all piecez, they can read it

Wdym by hidden

it would be a pain to find all the peices.
very unfun and wouldn’t be worth it

It wud keep u on edge hoping to find it

How shud it be done thrn

It should be hidden completely from the user. This should not be a lore heavy game, it’s not like your average rpg where it gets shoved in your face. This is an io game, i simple game about hitting other players with swords. Lore should be hidden like easter eggs, where you would only find it after a while of playing and would inspire you to look for more. maybe one hidden in the menu, a glitch might make you find an encrypted message. The lore should be secret and more of a bonus to players who actually care enough to find it. EVEN THEN, the lore should be worth while, if something is hidden this much it should be worth the time spent to finding it. You could have a backstory, foreshadowing, flashbacks.

2 Likes

That’s for the skins :shushing_face:

? (7 char limit)

1 Like

The skins could have their own stories. Also, the lore would be hidden, but some would be accessible via a link or something

1 Like

@Hue dm me more abt this

1 Like

NO NO NO

i like this the game will be changing so much though to make it fit in i feel like

1 Like

Yeah, that’s why i think the lore could be done a bit differently,but i won’t explain bc i’m not gonna waste time