Unofficial SB lore 2: The creation of the island

i like this the game will be changing so much though to make it fit in i feel like

1 Like

Yeah, that’s why i think the lore could be done a bit differently,but i won’t explain bc i’m not gonna waste time

I like coloreds idea a lot

1 Like

Yes, i like the idea of hidden lore, but we still need basic history and stuff.

1 Like

History is lore.i have ideas for skin lores

1 Like

Wha t about player lore like scout

1 Like

Ok, sorry. I mean basic fundamental lore would be public. also plz tell me i only have an idea for a couple.

Also, achievements could be added

2 Likes

What i mean by skinlore is tht each skin has a backstory abt how it was made. And like u cant see each stpry until u unlock it by finding smtn in thr map smhw. Once u get the thing, u can see thr lore for tht skin. And there will be check for skins tht u have lore for. And u can trade lore rights for lores u dont have in exxhange for one u have. So they will be like collectibles

2 Likes

Also, spoilers for the next one but here’s how skins come into play in my head:

When someone becomes powerful or significant enough, they begin to change into the skin, which has been replicated, at an expensive cost, of course

I mean each skin has a backstory rather than how skins were made as a general backstory

1 Like

I like that I think that may make other player want to make a skin

1 Like

Wdym. Word properly plz
Take time if need be

1 Like

Also who would make the lore would that be a community thing?

1 Like

Me. Obviously me.if the whole community knew the lore than wht wud be the point of collection

1 Like

Each person has a Backstory, and that causes the creation of the skin

Thought so lol

1 Like

Could i help though? i kinda started it.

Well see. Gautam needs to approve first. @gautam look at this idea

1 Like

The third one is out, a bit later than expected:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.