Unofficial SB lore 2: The creation of the island

If you want to view the first lore bit, click here
Now you know how XP interacts with players, it’s time to learn how it interacts with everything else.

When The world of swordbattle started, it was all empty space, however, after the experience started to clump together, a huge explosion caused the XP to turn into a large, flat, gold plain. Not too much later, the gold began to generate coins, and the players were made. Then, using strange things called evolutions, players began to drop dead experience. This experience later formed into the grass, which covered the plain. However, the player didn’t think there was enough, so the plains were made into a square, known as swordbattle island. Later, after the dead grass accumulated in large amounts, they became bushes. With the discovery of the properties of XP, Dr. Gautam started trying to store it. After many years, two masses were made. Chests and bots.

This also led to the discovery of skins, which will be the next lore! (jk lol)
Tell me if you like it! Toodles!

7 Likes

what is this the big bang theory but in the sb universe

2 Likes

sorta, i guess.

1 Like

Also, @gautam, can this be official? I wanna make lore for the game.

2 Likes

no this game is not big enough and makeing lore takes time and implementing it into the game is going to be a long task

so coder i advise not to

but if it is just in the forum i think it is a good idea to increase media

1 Like

there’s no such thing as “not big enough.” and bigger games, such as my singing monsters, took years to add simple lore. and the lore is the only reason some games got as big as they did

1 Like

keep it in the forum and it would be nice but please tell me a 2d io game with lore

1 Like

It’d be funny. and I.O games typically don’t have their creator interact with people sooo

1 Like

I mean just look at games like agar and surviv they have stuff like are halloween update but not any official lore

@gautam make it official

2 Likes

did you not read my post

:frowning:

i feel like if the game was to have lore, it would be more hidden and story based

2 Likes

Interesting!

1 Like

I want to make collectibles ingame. Buy and own a collection. Can only be found in some spots rarely. Uncover the whole lore

1 Like

like Easter eggs??

2 Likes

maybe… I’m not sure how you would hide it tho (maybe in skins?)

2 Likes

that would be cool so while you are talking with people you ca find thous around map makes playing for hours have more uses and also the writers in forum would have a blast making side stories i think.

1 Like

No. In special chests tht spawn very rarely tht have low chance of givong u a piece of thr lore. Once u collect all pieces u can see it. And u can trade piecez if u have multiple of same piece

1 Like

would it be a different chest skin or the same so players may miss it

1 Like