1 Like

This man gained 17M XP in a day

I dont know what to say that’s such a huge number

2 Likes

Should I say how they got such a huge number

1 Like

How?was it a cheat

1 Like

by farming in usa where there are no people to Kill THEM and they also had another person on there acc Which they were grinding nonstop also they were beginning mean to me and I just wanted to say hi also acol over showing off thats it.

2 Likes

so it was not talent they just got help and if I do the math am still better in every way AND even dev was there to prove it that there was multiple acol’s I also 2v1 them and beat them fair and square so thats all what I have to say

3 Likes

yeah, usa was kinda dead earlier

1 Like

And you even can farm a lot xp solo, i farmed solo from 12 AM to 8 PM, this game is broken.

3 Likes

thts 20 hrs straight…

1 Like

Acol ur actually right on something the game is a bit broken thinking of it

2 Likes

And if you want to pvp with me wait for me to take good internet(my ms is 300-6000), also i play on my knees putting notebook on them with bad mouse.

1 Like

The game should calculate who’s all time in a different way cause xp all you have too do is grind and thats not really real skills its called just having time

3 Likes

are you sure acol that you want to pvp me you don’t wanna embarrass your self just like the rest of my victims>:)

3 Likes

oof

1 Like

I saying that i cant even have stable ping, i’m not really worrying about my skill in browser game and that i can lose to someone.

2 Likes

Yea someone that who has killed hackers,pro’s and even people that who teamed on me and all I get is a empty sever

3 Likes

Im not hacker.

1 Like

Am not saying that you are one am just warning you who your up against

1 Like

Well the only game that i played seriously when i had normal life was “Osu”. If we’ll have pvp its only will be fun for me, i dont worry about who will lose or win.

1 Like