This is why swordbattle is so laggy

WHY DO WE NEED TO KNOW EVERY FEW MILLISECONDS THAT A PLAYER’S SWORD IS IN THEIR HAND.

WHY

yeah don’t blame your wifi or computer, blame gautam for making such a terrible game and wasting the world’s resources by sending the same useless information over and over again.

now he’s going to rewrite the entire game causing more stupid bugs like this

i give up on this game

3 Likes

Ok fine I agree that is an issue, I was a bit lazy when I coded that.

the protocol rewrite was supposed to fix like this, but it was too hard due to how messy the code is

but that’s why I’m rewriting the WHOLE GAME from the start, to fix issues like this.

Hopefully that makes sense?

8 Likes

ok nobody’s gonna talk about how like 8 months later the code is still the same?

2 Likes

You realize that Gautam has been pouring nearly all of his time into V2? I’ve tested it myself, and 20 spam players in a server was not enough to make it lag even a bit.

4 Likes

Wait we can do that I thought it would be patched like in v1

2 Likes

It was at a computer lab with like 20 different computers lol

3 Likes

so 20 computers have the v2 link in their history?

Yeah sounds like it

Fact you said you gave up on the game but you still here lol

Not exactly. I used private and guest accounts.

I thought you gave up on the game…

1 Like

I came upon this old topic and curious if it was fixed so I openedup the latest halloween update and pressed network tab and LOOK this is actually real after like a whole year!!

Hmm I sure do wonder why gautam hasn’t resolved this @Cashcow does this make swordbattle have less money? You of all people should know

2 Likes

Buddy is lile farming with an alt

Idk but it will use up battery and also more bandwidth since it has to send a lot of unnecessary data

Freak.

Absolutly

:o this is atrocious and truly horrendous

1 Like

It still going to be the same, and gautam has been pouring all of his time right into V2, so stop complaining

1 Like