The time i recked acol

[THIS IS A REAL STORY SO PLZ NO BANNING]

long ago in swordbattle land i had this friend name sadrend and he was super nice originally we were not going team but acol had like 700k and it looked like no one was fighting him i at the time rlly wanted to team with acol so i asked him and furom then i hop on sb i got 5k the monment i join thinking someone left on spawn. i was going to go to bottom corner when i saw a guy go spam mode i went the other way thinking tht HAD to be acol. i know i stand no chace alone so i got a buch of bois/gals to take him down

most of them chicken out last sec so i though i was going to fight him by myself but this kid then siad he was ready i was soooo happy bc well ik i would have died if this angel is disguise wasn’t there for me. i turned around knowing this is a 2d game i kinda felt dumb bc i didn’t see acol hearing my whole plan i though it was over i started choking irl no cap and no homo. when it was oover acol ranned at me like some amine looking dork. he tried to get first hit but i could not let that happen.

I swing without thinking omg i hit acol First i cant believe it ik angel has a hard time beating i kinda wish i could she the look on her rl face when she heard i attacked acoll they have like the biggest ravilersl in all of sb. Acol was super mad. “U messed up cvefy” acol said as i watch the blood of tht slice pour down his cute face. “No i didn’t” i say lieing bc i kinda did and still had no clue on how i was going to kill him bc he heard my plan luckly sadrend came of of the blue and pushed acol away form me (i kinda have a crush on them hop my gf isn’t reading this) " back off him" sadrend says not thinking abut it all tht ,much

But before rend could attack agen acol went super big i tough it was over but then i found out sadrend was bearly damge and went super big to attack acol. so much for tht thougj bc when they were done acol ended sadrend oner might say i was sadcvefy or one might also say i was madcvefy acol was alr kinda fully heal i acted fast wasting no time at all went big and demolish his healthi was going to ask him if he wanted mercy but i made have hit c bc actand killed him i wish i could see how mad he was but then i got i noteca say now u done it we will never team.
i was kinda goining freake and stuff but if i can do it once no doubt i can do it agen

3 Likes

ugh tht took forever to write and i mean it

3 Likes

i saw angel beat acol many times live.

2 Likes

not the point ik she can but i also know she has a hard time doing it man

1 Like

Acol seems nice why did you kill him?

1 Like

anna acol is a bully even the creator doesn’t like him tht much

i still rlly hope my girlfriend isn’t reading this

Not much of a bully more of a person who you don’t want mad and people seem to make him mad alot

2 Likes

r u sure?

2 Likes

Acol isn’t that nice

And swordbattle is about killing people so……

2 Likes

You all wonder what I mean by making him mad

1 Like

anna hes only ever team with one person and thts foodtruck

Don’t forget his friend who has his account pas

1 Like

O: ):

1 Like

I like the name “foodtruck” what does he sell on his truck?

it better be pancakes . . .

1 Like

that’s unfortunate . . .

What flavour exp or coins?

Cvefy if you and a friend rely him then change the post name