The Siege of Stories: Official Signups

This actually has nothing to do with swordbattle.io, so if you like you could sign up! This is just a fun story writing competition that anyone can participate in.

2 Likes

Yeah!

WE LITERALLY JUST NEED ONE MORE PERSON

PLEASE

HELP ME PROVE DISCOBOT WRONG

3 Likes

Eh sure

YES THANK YOU

Lol no problemo

1 Like

Let’s go we got 10 people

SIGNUPS END IN 5 DAYS

You fool; you have allowed yourself to fall into the trap of allowing the great writers of the forum to express themselves freely with grammer skills and cognitive abilities much greater than your own. You will never see the end of their writing, nor will you be able to provide closure to any who have not been declared champion. The time they will waste, attempting to make the perfect script will only be matched by the time you waste reading each and every one of their stories… i wish you good luck in surviving this certain doom you have brought upon yourself, and i hope you may resist the onslaught of words that you must read…

2 Likes

Bro this is a story in itself :skull:

1 Like

You fool. Do you think your writing skills outmatch mine? You must think my writing skills are inadequate and shoddy, but you haven’t witnessed my true potential. My command of grammar, language, and syntax is exceptional, evidenced by the quality of my wordplay; it far surpasses anything you could ever dream up. My ability to easily express my thoughts and ideas with clarity and precision allows me to easily match you and every other contestant in any situation and still be completely unfazed, matching your words with ease. My writing is a testament to my talent and dedication and it is the one thing that can never be stolen from me. Your writing skills are nothing but a weak lightbulb compared to the shining star that I possess. And if you think I cannot read quickly, think again. I have read The Order of The Phoenix in less than two hours. So whatever writing you have cooked up, bring it on. And as a closing statement, I would like to say one last thing. “Goteem”.

3 Likes

Sure but my british slang is so powerful the mere sight of it melts your brain in confusion

3 Likes

You have 2 Run on sentences. ;/

You have 2 run on sentences as well. ;/

which ones?

2 Likes

My command of grammar, language, and syntax is exceptional, evidenced by the quality of my wordplay; it far surpasses anything you could ever dream up. and My ability to easily express my thoughts and ideas with clarity and precision allows me to easily match you and every other contestant in any situation and still be completely unfazed, matching your words with ease.

What da dog doin? :dog:

2 Likes

Dude u literally just said the same thing 20 different ways to make filler content. At least be creative and add a flow to your own sentences lol

it’s called emphasis

Mine actually aren’t run-on sentences, they are just sentences that are little longer than average. The idea behind a run-on sentence is that it continually adds on more topics adressed, generally more than 3. So if i say “ i did this and he did that and we ran and etc.” then it would be considered run on. Besides, the sentences also look longer due to the formatting of some screens.

1 Like