The Great Forum Battles 12: The Great Feast Battles!

I want to make some food, but I don’t know what to make. Thankfully, this is a fantasy world, so I have a lot to work with. However, I’m lazy, so today’s challenge is to make me a fictional recipe! The most creative player can get a win token, while the least creative team is the losing team

3 Likes

so like i can make like food now (:

1 Like

Yep! Try to make it semi fictional though. After all, hosts and co-hosts have special properties for being hosts. my favorite is eating nonedible things. That’s because I was going to have my stomach be the elimination area, but i felt nice

1 Like

dont worry i am gonna base mine off of one of my fav foods

@UNglaceon8 You got any ideas? I’m too busy and lazy to think of something rn

1 Like

Actually, nevermind, I got something.
Check it

Cloud bread

No, it’s like actual cloud bread.
First, you measure out the ingredients you need to make bread. Flour yeast, ad salt. (Add a pinch of sugar)
You teleport to the sky, and with your measuring cup you had on you you scoop up half a cup of a cloud.
Teleport back to your house, and mix the ingredients together. Knead until all the lumps are out, and put in an oven at 300 degrees celsius. After your house has burned down, take it out of the oven. It should look something like this.
ashes
Serve on a plate and enjoy.

One second…

I gotta try this!

Hmmm, It burnt down my house, but at least it tastes ok!

6 points! Remember, your teammates can still make more food, if you so want

1 Like

Cool

1 Like

Sword and Coins Casserole

Ingredients:

• 1 sword
  • 2 coins
  • 2 cups fresh grass
  • 2 wooden chests, chopped
  • 1 can of bots
  • 1/2 pound of ham, diced

Instructions:

1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.

2. Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.

3. In a large bowl, mix together the sword, coins, grass, wooden chests and bots.

4. Place the mixture into the greased baking dish.

5. Top with the diced ham.

6. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes or until the top is golden brown.

7. Serve warm and enjoy!

5 Likes

I would give you 7 points, but you’re still eliminated…

CHARGED HAMM!!
INGREDIENTS:
3 volts of electricity
Ham
Sea salt
Pepper
HOW TO MAKE:
1.Get ham and cook in pan
2. add sea salt and pepper to it
3. Insert three volts per slice of ham.
4. Wait few min
5. EAT!

I could make this without my hosting powers…

3 points, still tastes fine

Slice a hot hotdog in have then slice it again thorough so it shows the insides. get a tortilla lay it out. get a single egg. Now fry the hot dogs till they are perfect place them on the tortilla in a square now cook the egg with yolk. place it in the middle of the square. Fold it up to a square. Then fry it. Enjoy

3 points again. I’ve literally made this before

6 points now bc you actually made something fictional

1 Like

Bratwurst and Basil Lasagna:

1 Pack of Lasagna
5 Bratwursts
1 Leaf of Basil
Salt
Pepper
2 Cans of Tomato Sauce
Onions
GREEN (Make sure they’re green) Bell Peppers
Wario’s Garlic
2 Pounds of CHEESE

Before you begin, make sure you wash your hands. This keeps the food from getting messy and taking a bath. Soggy lasagna is a bad lasagna! Now that you’ve washed your hands prepare the oven at 500 degrees Fahrenheit. USE FAHRENHEIT HERE!!! If you use Celsius your lasagna will turn to ICE! Now put the pack of lasagna into a pot of boiling water. Ignore the screams, they’ll stop eventually. Next dice the onion and GREEN Bell Pepper. Then mince the Garlic and put it into a pan to cook. After they’re done cooking, cut up the bratwurst. This is our main ingredient. It should be done when the onions and garlic go to war against each other. To stop them, pour the 2 cans of tomato sauce into the pan. Lastly add the salt, pepper, and basil leaf. Now drain the lasagna. Make sure to trick it into a false sense of security. Then grab béchamel sauce from the French chef next to you to use in your dish. Start by layering in this order: béchamel, lasagna, Sauce, CHEESE. Repeat 3 more times. Lastly, your oven is probably hungry by now so give it some lasagna. After a while take the lasagna out of the oven and leave it to cool… Presto! Bratwurst and Basil Lasagna is easy to make and delicious to taste. Enjoy!

(Oh no. I forgot to take the basil leaf out of the sauce…)

3 Likes

The screams…

My favorite!

7 points!

2 Likes

roasted potatoes between anime cheeks

Makeover-Traditional-Lasagna_EXPS_SDDJ19_80342_E07_24_10b-3

Here is what the finished product should look like. There’s also a free game of Russian roulette, Its such a surprise to see who chokes on the basil leaf! :innocent:

3 Likes