The forum is *not* dying

forum stats past 30 days

Tbh there’s less quality content nowadays. It’s time for you swordbattle community to revive this place. I’m trusting you-

6 Likes

Oh damn, uh… I dunno what I can do but I’ll try and do something. What are those stats for?

1 Like

The question that gets him every time

3 Likes

Also info here About - IO Games Forum

1 Like

Next it was winter break what do you expect recently some people have returned we will see what happens soon

2 Likes

Winter break
U going afk
Skins creation stopped

Those three big reasons and all happened aroind same time with the last beibng longest

2 Likes

Don’t worry, I’ll start to create more skins in the coming weeks.

1 Like

you keep banning me for causeing fun arguments so i just stoped thats why i stoped coming back

1 Like

But, you’re back now, right?

for like 30mins a day it so boring here

I guess that’s what coder’s trying to stop, he probably doesn’t want it to be boring.

1 Like

he stopped the fun choas and caused the fun people to leave( execpt me ;) ) and that caused people who actually liked it to leave and the less fun it got the less people and time they come back

1 Like

I want to like your post but I’ve reached the max number of likes AHHHHH I have to wait five minutes, but yeah, I guess that kinda makes sense. There’s also a lot of weird stuff, It’s mostly skin creation, crazy people, and other stuff.

im not crazy your crazy hmpf

I never said you were crazy! Just some people in general!

I am ingaged

1 Like

aka married

rlly much ive been off for pretty much my whole christmas break

3 Likes

Same here

3 Likes

luv this forum but i cant help in anyway :face_in_clouds:

2 Likes