dude i already made my campaign speech lol

2 Likes

i have a 1 in 100 chance of winning

2 Likes

but thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

yea but like

2 Likes

ah, i see. well, i know i cant change your bias, but killer doesn’t want to be voted. also, the literal same things in your speech apply to finn, just MORE.

2 Likes

bruh

2 Likes

if you vote nukes i will vote finn

2 Likes

just… consider him, and dont immediately vote for killer(even though killer is coolio bean)

3 Likes

nukes dm

2 Likes

oh i already did a long time ago

3 Likes

same for finn

2 Likes

i think ima quit sb for good

2 Likes

noooooooo why

2 Likes

no not another one

pls stay

2 Likes

idk just gets bored and nobody knows me

2 Likes

all my friends quit

2 Likes

but i have u guys still

2 Likes

i will be your friend

2 Likes

thanks killer

3 Likes

Dear members of this online forum,

I am here today to talk about the importance of staying active in an online community. Specifically, I want to address the recent decision made by one of our esteemed members, Love_Cain, to leave the forum.

Love_Cain has been a valuable member of this community, contributing insights and knowledge on a variety of topics. Their departure is a loss for all of us, and I want to urge them to reconsider their decision.

There are many reasons why leaving an online forum can be detrimental. First and foremost, online communities provide a platform for individuals to connect with like-minded people who share their interests. By leaving this forum, Love_Cain would be depriving themselves of the opportunity to build relationships and connections that could last a lifetime.

In addition, forums offer a wealth of learning opportunities. They provide access to a wide range of perspectives and ideas, which can broaden our understanding of the world around us. Love_Cain has been a valuable contributor to this learning environment, and their departure would mean losing a unique perspective that we have all come to appreciate.

Finally, staying active in an online community allows us to contribute to its growth and success. By sharing our insights, experiences, and knowledge, we help to create a vibrant and engaged community that benefits everyone involved. Love_Cain has already made significant contributions to this community, and we hope that they will continue to do so in the future.

In closing, I want to appeal to Love_Cain directly. Your presence in this forum is valued and appreciated. We hope that you will reconsider your decision to leave, and continue to be an active member of this community. Together, we can create a space where everyone feels welcome, supported, and empowered. Thank you.

totally not chatgpt XD

6 Likes