The Forum Election Voting: May 2023

Maybe. I’ll have to think about it. I’m stuck between you and Hamm.

3 Likes

Come on, we host together :pleading_face:

3 Likes

neat, i voted 4 u

2 Likes

NO ONE VOTE FOR ME

3 Likes

vote for nukes instead :)

4 Likes
4 Likes

Dude i put u as one of the candidates i wanted to win for a part

4 Likes

I didn’t even campaign or put in the effort you did.

3 Likes

you DERSERVE to win

3 Likes

Remember guys, voting me has the chance of getting you free robux.

3 Likes

i voted u before u said that, now i am definetly not not gonna vote u

1 Like

if you do that i will unvote you

2 Likes

not not = i will

1 Like

also im not even voting for myself lol

2 Likes

ewwwwwwwwww double negatives

2 Likes

;D lmao

1 Like

I am not not hapy about that

2 Likes

Why you should vote for F1NN96:

Hi everyone. I’m Faraway_Flame, a random person on this forum who thinks we are all about to make a HUGE mistake. This is an important issue that affects us all. We have a lot of nice and talented people on this forum, but many people, including F1NN, are often underrated and neglected.

F1NN has been on this forum for almost 7 months, and he has never been recognized for whatever he does. There are much more popular, more liked people running for Vice Pres, like Glaceon, Killer, and Assasinator.

But F1NN brings his own perspective to the table. He knows FIRSTHAND how being neglected feels, and will make sure that no one ever feels that way again. He will give new and old players alike recognition, something that other candidates might not understand to do.

In conclusion, you should really consider voting for F1NN96 as vice president. He has the skills, experience, and leadership qualities to make swordbattle a better place. Let’s give him a chance to prove himself, and he can make it stronger and better than it was before. Thanks for reading this, and before you vote someone out of bias or because they’re in your clan, consider voting for F1NN.

5 Likes

sure, but take me out of there

2 Likes

i DO NOT want to be voted, vote Nukes instead

2 Likes