The Forum Election Voting: May 2023

Actually @frumpy, Slap has a tendency to come In second, example, sb Olympics, TGFB, yada yada (i tend to place third)

4 Likes

No one ever votes for me. So I’m usually last.

Vote me for vice president

1 Like

i will follow you till the end comrade

1 Like

lol i was just making this topic lol

nevermind I guess

1 Like

reasons to vote me!

1 Like

i voted for you

2 Likes

nooooooooo vote for nukes

1 Like

have you seen his speech

1 Like

i also voted for you

1 Like

NOOOOOOOOO

1 Like

VOTE NUKES PLEASE

2 Likes

Nukes is mean to me : (

so no

1 Like

Hey Victor! I think you should vote for F1NN for vice president. This is why.

Hi everyone. I’m Faraway_Flame, a random person on this forum who thinks we are all about to make a HUGE mistake. This is an important issue that affects us all. We have a lot of nice and talented people on this forum, but many people, including F1NN, are often underrated and neglected.

F1NN has been on this forum for almost 7 months, and he has never been recognized for whatever he does. There are much more popular, more liked people running for Vice Pres, like Glaceon, Killer, and Assasinator.

But F1NN brings his own perspective to the table. He knows FIRSTHAND how being neglected feels, and will make sure that no one ever feels that way again. He will give new and old players alike recognition, something that other candidates might not understand to do.

In conclusion, you should really consider voting for F1NN96 as vice president. He has the skills, experience, and leadership qualities to make swordbattle a better place. Let’s give him a chance to prove himself, and he can make it stronger and better than it was before. Thanks for reading this, and before you vote someone out of bias or because they’re in your clan, consider voting for F1NN.

3 Likes

ty bro

2 Likes

3 Likes

I have to keep up. I will vote anyone who votes me.

3 Likes

i filled out the forum how dare you not include me

3 Likes

I didn’t see you on there. :confused:
It’s too late to change anything now, mostly everyone voted already…

2 Likes

I vote joe biden