TGFB lore 1a: The first of the cast

Hamm:

Glaceon glances at me, with an inquisitive look and asks, “Are you sure this is a good idea?” I nod approvingly, and Glaceon shoots a glance, almost as if they were doubtful. “Let’s just go to the first place,” I say, angered at glaceon’s doubtfulness. Me and glaceon walk into a small, grass hut. “What the hell!” Glaceon jaw drops, “I thought they were rich, right?” I nod and reply, “They spent it all on swordcoin.” I roll my eyes.

I walk up to the door and Knock, but before i do, I hear counting inside. “2,4, 6, 8,” I knock before they can continue. They exit the building and Look me dead in the eye and ask “What are you?” I ask them “have you signed this form for the online competition TGFB?” They approve. I hold out a button and it pops out, the person clicks it and wooshes away in a green smog. The button glows. New user registered: @twofoursixeight

“Look after them at The HOUSE for me, will ya,” I ask Glaceon, “It would be pretty nice of you.” Glaceon, still Flabbergasted by the scene that unfolded right in front of them, hesitantly nodded.

I Procceed to keep walking, to head to the next house. I ran through a swamp and heard a loud “YIPPEE!” A froglike person, full of energy, Says, “I DID sign up, and I DO know what you’re trying to do” The button pops up and the amphibian fake presses it. The button glows. “That wasn’t supposed to work,” I said to myself “They aren’t anyone I put in the command!” New user registered: @frumpy “I thought frumpy wasn’t until the nearby city,” I say to myself, “I feel bad for Glac.” I giggle.

Glaceon8:

“So that’s it?” Twofoursixeight asks. I reply, “Yes, that’s ur room, so you can go sleep or something, idk,” Twofoursixeight looks at the name tag for the room. “Why isn’t my name there?” he asks. I look down to check my building notes, and begin speaking. “Your name doesn’t print,” I say, “It’s too long.” Twofoursixeight seems to ponder. “Just give me a nickname or something,” He states. “Oh,” I say, surprised he has a brain, “Cool, i’ll call you count!” A speaker states the reveal of Frumpy.

“Oh, someone new,” I say. Count sits on the floor and falls asleep, I groan, as I will have to move him. Thankfully, Count wasn’t too angry being teleported away. I walk downstairs to greet frumpy and he jolts downstairs with a Swordstation 6. “HEY, WAIT UP,” I yell, “WHERE ARE YOU GOING!” Frumpy laughs. “My room,” he says. I wondered how he knew about his room, but stopped and decided to make sure he isn’t being a menace. When I walk in, he was actually quite calm, I noted the Swordstation playing Burger brawl on Bladetube and walked out.

As I left, Frumpy squealed, “I can’t believe i’m actually here, I made it!” That mostly explained why they were so quick and eager. They said they were “Spiteful,” but I don’t see it.

The speaker chimed once more. New user registered: @F1NN

“Oh,” I stated, “I Remember FINN!” They greet me with a sly smile. “Hey,” They say, ”I’m here to compete.” I get more and more excited the more people that aren’t angry. “Time for the tour,” I say, excited. We walk forward a bit before i show off the first room. “This is the suspense room,” I say, “This is the waiting room for challenges and where eliminations take place.” The room has white accents with rainbow stripes covering the walls, there is a huge rainbow carpet in one room, with nothing else, so the contestants can do whatever they want in an open area. On the other side of the room, There was a half-circle couch for elimiantions, it all surrounded two chairs, as Hamm was always full of herself.

There were several exits, but I point out the stairs first. “These stairs lead up and down,” I say, “But you don’t need to worry, as those lead to other contestants rooms, yours is one the base floor.” Finn nods and clenches their fist. “Awesome,” They exclaim. I continue talking. “This is the kitchen,” I say, “Hamm says none of you can see it because it’s her perfect room or something.” Finn laughs in response. I point down a hall next to the stairs. “Your room is down the hall,” I state. Finn rushes down to scheme. Hamm re-appears after that and says they’ll show the final one around, and, just as they say it, the speaker activates. New user registered: @KILLEN

3 Likes

Welcome to TGFB season 1 you guys!

can i join pls?

just do the form ffs

made it into 1a

1 Like

you made into 1. 1a is just the name of his lore bit

1 Like

I’m not making it in, am I

Note that this is just 1a, there’s probably a lot more to come

2 Likes

You have a higher chance than a lot of others

ahem bot ahem wolfie ahem

also i already picked first four before you signed up

oh…

noice

I hate u ham.

hamm*

I dont respect u if u dont respect me

I respect you, I jus don’t want my elimination area to fall to ruin!

Then make a better onr. Or let me leave

OR MAKE THE COMPETITION FAIR SONI DONT END UP THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE

I DID GET GUD. THE ONLY REASON I GET VOTED oUT IS BC NO ONE LIKES ME AND THE SYSTEM IS MESSED UP AF

2 Likes

Biased shudnt matter. What shud matter is the contestants effort that they put and how much thry deserve to win. Its a competition not a personality test. I guarantee if u do the comp right after a big sin update id apmost win

1 Like

I’ll win if u add me

Game lore