TGFB 27: A different host.

I didn’t feel like doing this challenge, so I asked ChatGPT to make you guys Random prompts!

For @Undefeated_zarooma, AI told you to…

Write a short story that incorporates the following three elements: a lost key, a mysterious letter, and a forgotten memory. Your story should be no more than 1000 words and can be written in any genre, such as romance, horror, or science fiction. The most creative and well-written story will be the winner of the competition!

For @UNglaceon8, AI told you to…

Create a skin that showcases a futuristic cityscape. The artwork should be visually stunning and must include at least three different types of futuristic technology, such as flying cars, holographic billboards, or android assistants. The artwork can be created using any digital art software of your choice. The most creative and visually striking piece will be the winner of the competition!

For @Slapadabass, AI told you to…

Create a short music composition that incorporates the sounds of nature. Your composition should be no longer than 3 minutes and must include at least three distinct natural sounds, such as birds chirping, water flowing, or wind blowing. You can use any musical genre or instruments of your choice, as long as the natural sounds are incorporated into the piece in a creative and effective way. The most harmonious and captivating composition will be the winner of the competition!

And finally, for @DOOMSLAYER, AI told you to…

Create a piece of fan art or write a short story that depicts Doomslayer in an alternate universe or timeline. In this alternate universe, Doomslayer could be anything from a cowboy gunslinger to a medieval knight. Your fan art or short story should be creative and well-executed, and should show a different side of Doomslayer than what we normally see in the Doom franchise. The most imaginative and well-crafted entry will be the winner of the competition!

This is a lot, so the deadline is monday!

GO!

3 Likes

So we only do the prompt assigned to us?

3 Likes

yes.

2 Likes

So whoever wins this, will win the entire competition?

2 Likes

Nope!

TGFB 27

If doomslayer becomes once more part of it, then elimination, next challenge, eliination, and everyone will pick one of the final two to be the winner!

If doomslayer is eliminated for not participating, then the elimination would make voting for the winner between only the final two!

4 Likes

OH!

Also, if you don’t like your challenge, you are allowed one re-roll

1 Like

Slap while ur at it make the soundtrack for sb XD
Extra points if u do

2 Likes

Oh heck yeah

2 Likes

y’know what, yeah, extra points if you do

2 Likes

Bro ai still doesn’t like me any type is out there to fight me

1 Like

Final 3…

Hello, and welcome to Earth: 2150!

I will now be explaining the 3 pieces of technology that the prompt has given me to make in said city.

1. Teleporters. Teleporters are the Light Blue thing with numbers on it. Each number correlates to the Teleporters destination. Ex: 1 goes to 1, 2 goes to 2. In this case, the teleporters are going to an underground metro station.
  2. Flying robotic delivery drones, or (FRDD). FRDD’s is the big black box with rocket fuel coming out of it. FRDD is completely independent, and does not require human control at all. It delivers food by splitting into mini FRDD’s which land and drop food onto a person’s table.
  3. LAS (Low Altitude Spaceships). LAS’s are the white circles with Black outlines. LAS are spaceships that are extremely easy to control, and do not require a lesson. Because of this, there are alot of LAS’s, over 5 Billion in all.
2 Likes

twist!? :cyclone:

What happened to
2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51,52,53,54,55,56,57,58,59,60,61,62,63,64,65,66,67,68,69,70,71,72,73,74,75,76,77,78,79,80,81,82,83,84,85,86,87,88,89,90,91,92,93,94,95,96,97,98,99,100 and so on?

@Hamm can slap reroll that one?

Only if they want

Pretty neat, especially with the explanation

2 Likes

Solid 7

2 Likes

They exist further off the skin.

1 Like

In your dreams