TGFB 26: GRRRR! ANGRY!

What?

He got banned after he left the pit, I didn’t add him back after saying he was banned from TGFB for the next 2 seasons

私の Chromebook は、私が言いたいことを言いません。

hm.

I wonder what the second-to last challenge will be…

It’s elimination time!

9 whole votes were cast!

@Undefeated_zarooma only got 2

It’s between @Hue and @_CK_DOOMSLAYER

And...

Colouredhue is out with 4 votes, DOOMSLAYER only had 3

Predicted placement

Colouredhue:
Predicted: 3rd
Placement: 5th (-2)

1 Like

So… only four people left?

2 Likes

Oof. Sorry Colored.

1 Like

Wow, out already? I was beginning to think I would make it to the final 3… :frowning:

Also how did I lose by someone who didn’t even participate.

3 Likes

That’s a good point, doom hasn’t participated

1 Like

@DOOMSLAYER

Will you participate??

You have until 5pm to answer or submit the next challenge

If you don’t, then The TGFB 27 will be last challenge

1 Like

Bro see. This tgfb system is as*

1 Like

It’s a season 0 for a reason -_-

1 Like

私にとっては午後 5 時です。

1 Like

Your not listening to fb either…

1 Like

I’m alive!

1 Like

dang, it was actually an accurate recap of our fight…except for the part where your friends patch you up. There wasn’t anyone else in that lobby but bots.

Yea i’m sorry for the late response, the only reason i haven’t been participating is because my mom has been on my butt about the forum, or in case, any forum that i’m on, so i couldn’t be on because i did not have my chromebook and also i could not have my chromebook as well because my mom constantly took it away from me and slammed it shut right in my face, so i could not participate at all, i am sorry if my non-participation is ruining TGFB, but i currently have to do something and my mom wants me to finish some stuff that i have to do, so i am sorry for not participating in these last few days.

THIS IS REALLY GOOD!!!

1 Like

Part 3’s out! It’s right here: My Biggest (and worst) story yet! - #8 by _MV_UN_Faraway_Flame

These were pretty accurate tbh

2 Likes