TGFB 22: history class

Ch 5

1 Like

Time is up!

The three safe are @bread, with 10 points, than @Slapadabass and @Undefeated_zarooma with 9

4th place is @UNglaceon8 with, fittingly, 8 points

5th is @Hue with 7

6th is @KILLEN and @DOOMSLAYER with 5

and 8th is @dev3x, @_IK_Assasinator, and @Frager201, who did not submit.

Vote here:

2 Likes

O_o

So many people didnā€™t participate.
But I feel like this should be a double elimination since itā€™s the last ten and a lot of people are not participatingā€¦

yeah, iā€™m gonna do a double elim

1 Like

I hope everyone votes for the people who donā€™t participateā€¦

Itā€™s wouldnā€™t be fun if in the finals only one person participatedā€¦

1 Like

yeah, i knowā€¦

1 Like

I asked ChatGPT:

Me

We had a contest, here are the results: Time is up!

The three safe are @bread, with 10 points, than @Slapadabass and @Undefeated_zarooma with 9

4th place is @UNglaceon8 with, fittingly, 8 points

5th is @Hue with 7

6th is @KILLEN and @DOOMSLAYER with 5

and 8th is @dev3xlooking at something, @_IK_Assasinator, and @Frager201, who did not submit.

I need to vote someone out, but I donā€™t know whomā€¦ Could you help me choose?

AI

As an AI language model, I donā€™t have personal preferences, but perhaps you could consider eliminating the person who had the lowest score or the ones who did not submit at all. Itā€™s important to follow the rules and be fair to the participants who followed them. Alternatively, you could ask the remaining participants for their input on who they would prefer to see eliminated. Ultimately, the decision is yours, and itā€™s important to communicate the reasoning behind the elimination to the participants.

2 Likes

It said ā€œand there is no pit ethierā€I wonder where the eliminated people get sent now?

1 Like

here

1 Like

OH LORD, OH YEA heavy metal starts playing

we got 9 votes!

@DOOMSLAYER, @UNglaceon8, and @KILLEN got 0 votes!

@_IK_Assasinator got 1

and @Hue got two

which meansā€¦ with 3 votes

both @dev3x and @Frager201 are eliminated with 3 votes!

the pit is gone, soā€¦

wander around, I guessā€¦

they join the anti GFB

1 Like

Final 8
DOOMSLAYER
glaceon8
KILLEN (me)
Assasinator
ColoredHue
Slapadabass
Zarooma
Bread

You forgot about the 3 immune people lol
(Zarooma, Bread, Me)

1 Like

I never mention yall

my name is craig tucker, last week was my birthday, my grandma gave me a check for 100$, i was soo happy, but then, 4 guys i dont even know from school came to my house and said i should invest in becoming a peruvian flute band and said i would double my money in 1 after noon, but than the government came and arrested all the peruvian flute bands, they said they were taking us to peru, so that is why i am now in peru, let it be known if i die, that it is because 4 guys i dont even like from school came and took my birthday money

1 Like

I was talking to Killen.

1 Like

FINAL 8!
Letā€™s see how long I go without fumbling the challenge, and getting myself out!

oh.

glaceon8 getting 8th place with 8 votes after getting 8the place in the challenge would be funny tho

1 Like