#TeamMicrowave

We’re the best clan simple, the other clans all suk like what is IK :skull: . “Immortal Killers” bro get out of here w/ that stupidity. Let’s not talk about “Gucci Gang” like that is just cringe bro, is this the face you was making when you came up w/ that name?

1 Like

Yes go mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

microwave you worship a microwave dont you even talk

2 Likes

you rely on coders popularity

2 Likes

A microwave is worship worthy, it gives me warm food. It allows me to survive, what does “Gucci Gang” do?

this the face they made when making the clan

3 Likes

You force people in your clan if they lose a 1v1 also when i said microwave i meant furnace your skin aint no microwave it suck it was only added cause @gautam is bias even @ManagePasswords can agree he is bias

3 Likes

That actually sound’s fair what, if somebody loses it proves we’re better and that they should join Microwave and not these cringe clans.

1 Like

if they dont want to they should not have to

2 Likes

Agreed

1 Like

We can’t “force” them though, it’s not like I’m gonna show up at there house and beat them senseless.

Lso stop making new topics abt mv clan or elsei will hold entire clan responsible and give 3 day silence for “spamming”
@Fish @zarooma @ANGEL agreed?

4 Likes

So you would abuse your power over something so puny.

1 Like

fair enough

2 Likes

bruh what, they can say no to the 1v1, that’s the choice. Do you even get that??

we can juts ask gautam to unsilence

it aint abuse you made like 20 posts and this one is reverential you made it to diss clans

1 Like

also there really aren’t that many topics about mv clan

I made 20 posts huh, check again this is like my 4th/5th post ever and this is the only one mentioning the clan Microwave.

U made a new topic abt mv clan like 1 hr ago explaining its “greatness”. Now this dude makes another one