Taking a break

Hello

First of all, I want to say THANK YOU because we’re about to hit 10,000 registered accounts. I never even thought I would get this many players, and thanks for playing and helping me improve and enhance my coding skills.

Anyways, I have to take a break from developing this game, at least for 2-3 months. Here’s why and all the information you need.

Kajam

If you don’t know, Kajam is a game competition where you make a game in 1 week.

Swordbattle is actually a result of that competiton last year, and this year’s Kajam is going to start.

So, obviously, I’m going to be focusing on the new game (also io btw), and I will have basically no time to code this game.

BDPA

I also have this other thing called BDPA, it’s a national competition where you form a team, and make a full app, with many requirements.

I don’t want to tell you everything, but I was elected to be my state’s team leader, so I will have to help them and a lot of my time will be spent on that.

It’s something that’s very important to my future, so I probably won’t be working on swordbattle during that time, but I’m not sure how it will be like.

The end of swordbattle?

So basically, for the rest of this summer, I won’t be able to work on swordbattle much. I will try my best to do some minor updates, but I’m really not sure if I can.

If something major happens like a bot attack, server crash, or exploit, I will fix it as soon as possible, but I won’t be able to add many more mechanics and cool stuff.

I will still try to be active on the forum and discord, for support and discussion.

This is not the end of swordbattle, I will be back once school starts and will add many more updates to the game.

I hope you understand, and see ya!

4 Likes

Yay

2 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

mehehehe

3 Likes

MRAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHA
chokes

2 Likes

lol

2 Likes

uses infinite coin glitch

2 Likes

okie i remember the BDPA also can u tell me what the new game is called? i want to play ASAP

2 Likes

I SAW THAT GAUTAM HE IS EXPLOITING lol

2 Likes

Good luck with your competitions. You’re a really good developer/programmer. I think that you do well and could definitely win if you try hard enough!

Oh, don’t forget to have fun as well! That’s the most important thing!

2 Likes

Thanks! I will defenitly try my best. I haven’t started the game yet, I will once the competition starts, and I will post the game here once it’s ready.

3 Likes

what is smon starts working before…

2 Likes

Good luck! i hope you have fun!

5 Likes

Not likely, sorry

2 Likes

Man thats all cool take a break man, i would say take a long break, refresh up and create that game that ur creating and also swordbattle, im already enjoying swordbattle and its fun when i’m playing with my friends. Keep up the great work. Truly amazing.

Love, Harshit

4 Likes

im also taking a break im going to fall on teh leaderboard but i will still be very good at pvp

3 Likes