Swordbattle Olympics | 2nd Olympiad - May 2023

Welcoming Note

Distinguished guests, esteemed competitors, and passionate fans welcome to the 2nd Olympiad of the Swordbattle Olympics, where the top players battle for the coveted title of champion. Today, we celebrate the unifying spirit of sportsmanship and competition, as the finest players worldwide compete. As we begin this extraordinary event, we honor the commitment and dedication of the players who have devoted themselves to this game, honing their skills to become the very best. This is a momentous occasion that will inspire and unite us all, as we bear witness to the sheer determination and excellence of these players. So let us join together in the spirit of camaraderie, respect, and fair play, as we embark on this journey.

Games

Most XP: Gain XP in Swordbattle, the player with the most XP gained in a 24-hour period wins.
Most Kills: Gain kills in Swordbattle, the player with the most kills in a 24-hour period wins.
Random Spinner Wheel: A random spinner will pick players to eliminate until one remains.
Popular Vote: In multiple heats, people on the Swordbattle Forum will vote for a player.
Best Skin (Idea by @UNglaceon8): Create a skin set within a 48-hour time period, best skin wins.

Timeline

Random Spinner Wheel: May 5, 2023, at 6:00 PM EST
Best Skin: May 5, 2023, at 6:30 PM EST - May 7, 2023, at 6:30 EST
Most XP: May 5, 2023, at 7:00 PM EST - May 6, 2023, at 7:00 PM EST
Most Kills: May 6, 2023, at 7:00 PM EST - May 7, 2023, at 7:00 PM EST
Popular Vote: May 7, 2023, at 8:00 PM EST

Registration

To register for the Swordbattle Olympics, you must have completed the following form before May 5, 2023, at 5:00 PM EST. There is no limit to how many games you may register for.

Opening Declaration

I declare open the Swordbattle Olympics celebrating the 2nd Olympiad.

3 Likes

Nice! Hopefully I win a medal this time!

okay so the form is blocked for me rn but I SHALL DO IT LATER

nice!

make it availible outside ur district

It must be locked within your organization, I made it through a Gmail account so it should be accessible by everyone without restrictions.

That’s the issue, use a school account and make it accessable outside ur district

Ok i can’t play but i can be bias and try to get acol out from the vote…

Do you think you could make it so email isn’t required? Otherwise i might not participate

Email is required to limit users to 1 response.

i’m not doing it if it has email recording, because you can get my full name, school district, and id from my email

also, google forms can do one response without checking for email

What da dog doin?

im a cool person!!!

Glaceon8 says hi.

ඞ ඞ ඞ

frumpy sucks

lol…
why is everyone editing this

Due to many of you having issues registering for the 2nd Swordbattle Olympics, you may also register through the following topic. Remember that this is only for those who are unable to register through the official registration form, if you have already registered, do not register again through this topic.

This is where TGFB beats the Olympiads.

Privacy

2 Likes

I wish I could join, but I’m traveling to Greece on May 5th to Math 15th :<

1 day left to sign up!

If you are unable to sign-up using the form, you may sign-up through the following link.

1 Like

is this getting delayed because servers are down today or what?

Sorry, there was a delay, however, the results for game 1 has been released!

2 Likes