Swordbattle Meetup

… I never specifically said I wanted to, but also I just wanted to know what people thought about this. And if it ever did happen, it would be in like 5 10 years idk

5 Likes

Lets hope not then

2 Likes

Honestly, it would be a bit difficult. And it would be in like 5 - 7 years probably before everyone could make it. Plane tickets, everything, etc. Drop point, where it happening. Just saying that. but if it did happen it would prob be fun

1 Like

i mean maybe who knows where we all gonna be in 5 years

It looks to me like a no. and DANG this topic blew up. XD

2 Likes

just say something outrageous and it will blow up

2 Likes

Yeah it kind of did lol

i live in the usa and i would come but im 10 so hamm would have to convince my parents because we are cousins so it would make sense for him to pic me up and drive allthogh we are going on world tour to famous places not in usa after i can drive or have a job.

there are some problems with this

4 Likes

Yeah there are some major issues that have like been said lol

4 Likes

If swordbattle gets popular enough, then this could be viable, making a swordcon of sorts, a ripoff of comicon. we could then have certain OG players reveal what they look like privately to Gautam, who would host, I assume. the OG players could then be pulled to a vip room of sorts.

Hamm out

2 Likes

or google meet /:

I guess…

im an og but i am kinda skeptical

this would be cool though… but kind of weird, considering there are 10 year olds and 18 year olds who play this game

true ngl i dont think my mom would allow it

Maybe when a million people play this game? we could hold a convention, with special appearances of the the top players?

1 Like

but where would it be held?

i guess we could vote in a huge poll

1 Like

somewhere in the middle of the US? or maybe east coast… idk lol