Suggestion for an update to pending posts

Ok so I get that we need the pending post feature to prevent spammers and useless posts to be made public, but why does it just disappear into thin air if a mod denies it? I suggest that if the post gets denied the person who made it should at least be told why so that they can improve in the future. Also I suggest that you get to keep a copy of it if it just needs something to be made public, for example if it needs to be less redundant. What do you guys think?

2 Likes

You just made a useless post using ChatGPT of course it will get rejected

3 Likes

sometimes if it aint an idiotic post i may give you advice as to where to post it or why it is not okay

Idk the mods are kinda reliable and I’m sure you will figure it out otherwise you can ask

2 Likes

We only reject WITH REASON
I think it’s okay
It would be annoying if we had to send messages on why a post got rejected every time.

4 Likes

yea but did you read what I wrote before that, also you could have told me so I could make it human

Also I actually do want this feature Discourse also doesn’t support it, it would really be helpful for new users.

4 Likes

but it’s still stupid if you don’t know why, like what if you keep making the same mistakes over and over again?

1 Like

You can always ask a mod?

1 Like

but sometimes you don’t know which mod denied it, as multiple are online

1 Like

My diagnosis: Skill issue

Jk I made a update to forum which will require less users to be put in the post review queue. Only new users will get it now, and if we don’t like your post we’ll just flag it to oblivion and you will def know that :rofl:

4 Likes