Skin opinion time

Which looks better?

canvas__50_-removebg-preview
canvas__51_-removebg-preview

• Bottom
0 voters

Whichever one wins I’ll be submitting.
…Oh yeah, also this is the sword:

Husky(Or wolf, whatever you wanna call it) Skin. Took me about 10 minutes. One of my more low effort skins. Sorry.

6 Likes

Make it neater. And add more detail to sword

3 Likes

DAMNNNN THE SKIN IS FIRE I CAN NEVER RECREATE THAT LOL, sword can be improved

2 Likes

cool skin

1 Like

MIddle

1 Like

ok but how to get it in the game

1 Like

We have to wait and see if CosmicWarlord will put it in game. I hope it doesn’t though. I’m not proud of this skin, to say the least.

3 Likes

yea im not either also CosmicWarlord is a jerk i just fought him

2 Likes

Cosmic is fun a hard person to fight but expect to be killed it’s gonna happen a lot

3 Likes

ok i will keep that in my head thx

2 Likes

Hehehhehe. Also i like this skin. And when did i ever fight u?

2 Likes

Wait fr? I thought it kinda sucked XD

1 Like

yes they are a jerk.

1 Like

Mate, why are you assuming you’ve only been here a day, cosmic may seem to be a “Jerk” At first but once you get to know him he’s an amazing moderator and an amazing person just in general just saying :smile:

3 Likes

i have been on here more than a day and they still haven’t really opened up to me i guess yet
also they killed me with zero coins once so yeah you can see why.

1 Like

if u talk abt me like this, why shud i open up to u?

also i dont kill for sport. u were either spamming me or in the middle of my fight. or trying to eat my gold/chest

2 Likes

Yea I kill for there coins and the 300xp so example was that I just killed 110 people just because they where teaming running from me or just had 20k or they where spamming me or I just wanted to kill them but I don’t see you going out of your way to kill 2nd or 3rd

1 Like

i was on the side of the fight getting a green chest and you threw your sword at me
bro i did nothing

1 Like

oh lmao, prob bc i like braking colored chests while throwing

or bc i needed coins

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.