Skin challenge!

Hello you absolute legends

With all of these challenges going around lately, I decided to make one of my own
Now I’ve made skins for a while, and since I’m on my break ‘til Nov 12, I decided to see what you guys could come up with!

Do you dare take on this challenge?
  • I’ll join!
0 voters

AT LEAST 5 PEOPLE NEED TO JOIN IN ORDER FOR THE CHALLENGE TO START

For those of you joining, I’ll probably get some other skin creators to judge along with me, but you can dm me if you want to be a judge

:trophy: The prize will be this… :trophy: (you can choose)-

:space_invader: I’ll make you a pfp (you don’t have to use it, you can always just have it somewhere)

:art: I’ll make any skin, even if it doesn’t get added, I’ll still make it, so it could be of your favourite fictional character and I’ll try to draw it

:man_teacher: I’ll tutor you in skin making on chrome canvas OR procreate (although if you have other drawing platforms you use I will try and use that too)

:writing_hand: I’ll try to make you an animation for your forum bg (I am just starting out tho)

Those are the prizes, you can only choose one.

The prompt will be…

🥁🥁🥁

Under the sea! :ocean:
Basically, make a skin about the things lurking in the ocean. The only limit is your imagination! (Also the skin can not have been premade, it must be new) Deadline is November 1st!

Goodluck to all participants!

6 Likes

Awesome! I have just the Idea

3 Likes

Ehhhh why not

4 Likes

Sure, I’ll join. Do you have to make the sword also?

4 Likes

i was debating whether or not to join but ngl, a custom forum animation sounds kinda fire

3 Likes

If you do I’ll give you 2 extra points
ALSO POINT SYSTEM
/10

Based on
Creativity/10
Design/10

3 Likes

sure, im in my guess is @F1NN is gonna win

4 Likes

possibly, though I think unlikely

3 Likes

This is a really creative idea, I’d like to see more of this in the future

4 Likes

Deadline tomorrow correct?

3 Likes

Yessirrrr

3 Likes

Should I post it now?

3 Likes

Anytime you can

2 Likes

what time tomorrow, I am almost done but probably cannot work on it until tomorrow

3 Likes

it is also saved on my mac not my chromebook so rn i cannot access it

3 Likes

The prize could also include a free pro forum subscription for 1 month, @gautam do you approve of this?

3 Likes

lol, I am almost done with my skin!

2 Likes

killen stole your profile pic

3 Likes

yep, I saw

2 Likes

3 pm EST

3 Likes