Is that your final submission?

1 Like

i may add more add edit it im just asking if its good so far

2 Likes

Other than grammar, yes!

3 Likes

yea my grammar aint the best but ill work on it

2 Likes

Just say cheese and you’ll be enrolled in a competition for a place in yet another hall of fame, made specifically for winners of these challenges, which are going to be much more fun when the game starts

2 Likes

Here, more specific stuff is here

1 Like

but put <h 1> in front of chees but with out the space in between

1 Like

it does become pretty funny looking

2 Likes

cheese

1 Like

THATS 20!!!

2 Likes

Made mine.
Sorry if this looks pretty formal.
Swordbattle.io is a very good game for a lot of reasons, but because I don’t want to go on a rant for 2-5 paragraphs, I’m going to vastly simplify it. One of the very unique aspects about Swordbattle.io is how the entire game is 2-dimensional. This adds to the simplicity of the game, which I really like, as it would not take 30 minutes to learn. The community is very small, which means that it wont take that much for you to get noticed, especially on the forums. I think the case of users like CosmicWarlord, 3RG3R and zarooma fit this best. Even though the game of Swordbattle.io is extremely simplistic in nature, that definitely does not mean that the game is all that boring, as skins (and the possibility of adding your own skin further helping reason 2,) are very complex and can sometimes show who you are as a player. Now because this paragraph is becoming pretty long, I will give one final reason,very very briefly, which is, evolutions. Evolutions provide a new aspect to the game, in the form of abilities, even though they still keep the game pretty simplistic.

3 Likes

Is that your final draft?

1 Like

Good for a first draft i must say

1 Like

Maybe…

1 Like

I need a straight answer

No,then

1 Like

Ok!

Im going to check for punctuation, and capitalization, but besides that, Im not editing this anymore.

1 Like

Ok! well it’s great so far, grammar always helps

Yeah, I will check for that too.

1 Like