• Eliminate
  • Contestant vote
0 voters

Do you know if you can yet?
Also how about you @TigerLizzycgkck

@Hamm whats this about? (also, cheese)

1 Like

i updated my paragraph

Why even ask why swordbattle is amazing? If you want to have some straight up facts though i guess ill give them to you. (; Number one is the pvp each battle will be different. You will see different play styles and you will lose and win.some things you will see is teaming which can be fun to chat while you bully the entire server or just hit the chest to get your coins. Another thing with teaming that connects to pvp is when you’re teamed on in a fight it is a fun way to test your skill and you will get double or triple the reward. And of course cosmetics that drive so many games the thrill of showing off your hard earned coins. And then the evols of the game to show your play style rook big dude with bad timing warrior some skill in pvp but wont take the full risk of the knight witch will need you to know how to faint to use and of course vamp the runt who everyone forgets about the slightly bigger and with life steal of the berserker family.

One other good thing is the community which is full of a ton of different people but they will usually help you on your journey throughout the game. And just think that one of your skins that you use could have been made by one of your peers! While the game can be laggy you can know that CoderGautum is working on v2 which will help have faster updates less lag which just proves this game is just going to expand its horizon.

3 Likes

This is what it’s about

Is that your final draft?

If we reach 30 players, There will be three teams!

1 Like