Should I make a huge V1 update?

Oh ok makes sense. Not this update maybe in next one. There’s already a lot I committed for this.

2 Likes

It’s a cool idea, but maybe in a future update. I already mentioned everything I’m gonna add in previous messages. Sorry.

3 Likes

Awh man :(

1 Like

Can’t you just make chests spawn in the middle and people spawn on the outside

3 Likes

@gautam Can you make an icon on the minimap for the purple chest, and also the #1 player?

2 Likes

There’s no fun if you can just easily find purple chests…

2 Likes

That does seem interesting… maybe exponential growth? I’ve already came up with an equations and used logarithms for the coins, and I could help if this idea will get implemented.

2 Likes

Sure if you could make a formula/topic like you did last time that would really help!

2 Likes

I have ad blocker so I can’t even see the ads
But yeah good idea :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes

YES! WE HAVENT GOTTEN AN UPDATE IN SO LONG!

3 Likes

at least there would be a point grinding ur game

3 Likes

I already finished coding 2/4 things listed above for this update, can you guess which? :smirk:

5 Likes

Theeasy stuff

2 Likes

yeah, so balancing sizes and ads

4 Likes

wait what the-

3 Likes

This is a great idea and all but there’s one small problem. Summer’s upon us. Most people who play swordbattle are on their Chromebooks at school. While a v1 update would be good, I don’t think it will keep that many players playing.

1 Like

Im gonna start grinding again this summer. I stopped playing basically this second half of school year but inma start again with summer

2 Likes

I’m gonna call this the Spring Update :sunflower:

Let me just say I think this is gonna go down as one of the best updates to swordbattle.

Its just so much more fun now… :fire:

Coming THIS WEEKEND (May 27th) (if I can get all the art before then)

8 Likes

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

1 Like